Possible Unauthorized Use of Logo

danielrbischoff said:
Did you talk to the people working in the shop?

Nah, I just walked by it. It didn't seem like anyone was working there at the time. It's just a booth. The mall it is in is pretty legit, but the booth is sketchy in a "cash 4 gold" kinda way. I recognized the logo from the pages and pages of gamecube cheats I used to print out back in my middle-school days.

I thought it was a hilarious ripoff, and it wasnt until a few days later I realized that the owners of the site would find it less funny than I did.

If you want me to go yell obscenities at them or confront them or something, I totally can. The mall's like 5 minutes away from me.

ughRochester said:
So, Victor is the owner of Color Revolution and just wanted to bring it to GR's attention to help Color Revolution gain popularity.

Shhh.... don't tell anyone. This is step one of my viral marketing plan. Right after this, i'm going to change the logo to the reddit alien. I'd have to kill you, but if the Rochester in your username means you live in Rochester, NY, i'm sure someone has already beaten me to it.

Haha. I like this guy.

You at least need to go ask them wtf "color revolution" means

VictorSledge said:
ughRochester said:
So, Victor is the owner of Color Revolution and just wanted to bring it to GR's attention to help Color Revolution gain popularity.

Shhh.... don't tell anyone. This is step one of my viral marketing plan. Right after this, i'm going to change the logo to the reddit alien. I'd have to kill you, but if the Rochester in your username means you live in Rochester, NY, i'm sure someone has already beaten me to it.
You didn't even use the quote button for me. :wink: Actually, I lived in Rochester, PA, but I already mentioned where I lived now. It's your job to stay more and try finding out where I live. I'll give you a hint. It's an animal, but can be made into a vaginal joke.

VictorSledge said:
I thought it was a hilarious ripoff, and it wasnt until a few days later I realized that the owners of the site would find it less funny than I did.
We still thought it was pretty funny :)

I'm thinking we need to do a crank call on GameRevolution Radio or something....

danielrbischoff said:
VictorSledge said:
We still thought it was pretty funny :)

I'm thinking we need to do a crank call on GameRevolution Radio or something....
DO IT!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod