Portal 2 Splitscreen Co-op for Used44

used44 said:
I finally got my copy from Amazon. I know what I'm doing this weekend!
Same here, got it today and even though it's easter weekend and I need to get a head start on studying for finals I think I'll be learning science instead. Basically played a great amount today (started at 10 p.m. and ended at 2 a.m.and left off at chapter 7), normally wouldn't rush through a game like this but with finals, gears 3 beta and brink coming out soon I wanna finish this game in time.

Value did something with this game that not a lot of developers do with their sequels, they gave us the experience we loved but beefed it up giving it new features that made it feel different but similar at the same time. I was excited but skeptical that portal 2 would be buy worthy but honestly if I had the money I would probably buy this. My brother is coming down from the national guard officer school tomorrow which means I'll have a co-op spiltscreen partner (there's spiltscreen.... right?)

Guess who bought their copy 3 days early...still...money well spent!

Also, while I'm talking about Portal 2, JK Simmons is "the awesome". His inclusion served to augment awesome by at least 142%.

Awesome line: Who am I? I'm the guy who's gonna burn your house down! With lemons!!!

Spoiler or sneak peak? How about you just buy the game already?

Say "Hi" Caroline.

Hi Caroline!

...She is a gem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle