New mobile gaming app coming out "Co-Op Live"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from my friend that there is an app coming out soon called "Co-Op live". It's catered towards the people, like myself, who love playing co-op games but can never find anyone to play with. I'm spreading the word because i really want this app to come out. Its on an Indiegogo campaign and I've already donated. Spread the word people!

Here is a link to their campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/291128/x/1865313

Theirs something wrong with you're project's use of grahamer. Usually not a sign of professionalism.

really

Im sure i believe you but it's hard when your spelling "grahamer" when it's grammar, and "Theirs" when its properly "Their's " to indicate "Their is". So lets not point fingers.

I think that was the point. And it's "there is". Just sayin'.

Sounds interesting, but in-game matchmaking will probably be my weapon of choice.

lol. Nice. Totally FUBAR on that. In game matchmaking is cool, especially for games like Modern Warfare, but sometimes id like to know who plays at the same times i do and what games they play. I'm a girl so compatibility is key. So that's why i like what they're doing.

Re: really

asister220 said:
I'm sure I believe you, but it's hard when you're spelling "grahamer" when it's grammar, and "Theirs" when its properly "There's," to indicate "There is". So let's not point fingers.
Fixed.
asister220 said:
I'm a desperate guy.
Fixed.

Does this "Co-op Live" have a "Twitter Account" of which I may become a "follower"? Or perhaps a "Facebook" page that I may "like"? Could I learn more about "Co-op Live" and other exciting "brands" on a "Youtube channel"? Does you marketing coordinator have any other "rad" insights re: "viral" marketing? Maybe something involving "web video"?

GiftedMonkey said:
Does this "Co-op Live" have a "Twitter Account" of which I may become a "follower"? Or perhaps a "Facebook" page that I may "like"? Could I learn more about "Co-op Live" and other exciting "brands" on a "Youtube channel"? Does you marketing coordinator have any other "rad" insights re: "viral" marketing? Maybe something involving "web video"?

It's all on their Indiegogo page that I linked. Facebook and Twitter is at the bottom.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I think that was the point. And it's "there is". Just sayin'..

239_20110918123118_homer_notes.jpg

No need to be dicks, guys. But seriously,
asister220 said:
I'm a girl so compatibility is key.
lolwut?

I like that you can pay $50 to give suggestions. I'm torn on whether or not it's worth it to double up for a science fiction novel, though. I wouldn't want it to turn out to be one of those soft sci-fi novels that's really more like a fantasy.

But seriously seriously -- why 10k, and what will be done with the money and project if the goal is not met?

I don't know what will be done if the goal is not met, i'm hoping they continue to raise money. I just think it's a pretty cool app. I've been searching for something similar so that's why i posted it, i figured that there were people out there who were searching for the same thing too.

Sightless said:
No need to be dicks, guys. But seriously,
asister220 said:
I'm a girl so compatibility is key.
lolwut?

I like that you can pay $50 to give suggestions. I'm torn on whether or not it's worth it to double up for a science fiction novel, though. I wouldn't want it to turn out to be one of those soft sci-fi novels that's really more like a fantasy.

But seriously seriously -- why 10k, and what will be done with the money and project if the goal is not met?

lol, I looked at the site again and they updated the perks. I was wondering about the $100 dollars myself.

I like it

I actually really like it i'm always searching for co-op partners so this is right up my alley. ill help spread the word

I'm all for good causes. But this is spam, let's be honest. It was borderline before the alt account came along.

Got a problem? Please check the posting rules before making anymore posts (perhaps focus on the advertising/spam section). Or feel free to PM me. But please note if you make another topic regarding this you'll be considered for a ban.

Also, you didnt get Used's joke - Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133