New mobile gaming app coming out "Co-Op Live"

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by asister220, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asister220

asister220 Rookie

I heard from my friend that there is an app coming out soon called "Co-Op live". It's catered towards the people, like myself, who love playing co-op games but can never find anyone to play with. I'm spreading the word because i really want this app to come out. Its on an Indiegogo campaign and I've already donated. Spread the word people!

Here is a link to their campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/291128/x/1865313

2. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Theirs something wrong with you're project's use of grahamer. Usually not a sign of professionalism.

3. asister220

asister220 Rookie

really

Im sure i believe you but it's hard when your spelling "grahamer" when it's grammar, and "Theirs" when its properly "Their's " to indicate "Their is". So lets not point fingers.

4. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

I think that was the point. And it's "there is". Just sayin'.

Sounds interesting, but in-game matchmaking will probably be my weapon of choice.

5. asister220

asister220 Rookie

lol. Nice. Totally FUBAR on that. In game matchmaking is cool, especially for games like Modern Warfare, but sometimes id like to know who plays at the same times i do and what games they play. I'm a girl so compatibility is key. So that's why i like what they're doing.

6. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

Re: really

Fixed.
    Fixed.

7. GiftedMonkey

GiftedMonkey Rookie

Does this "Co-op Live" have a "Twitter Account" of which I may become a "follower"? Or perhaps a "Facebook" page that I may "like"? Could I learn more about "Co-op Live" and other exciting "brands" on a "Youtube channel"? Does you marketing coordinator have any other "rad" insights re: "viral" marketing? Maybe something involving "web video"?

8. asister220

asister220 Rookie

It's all on their Indiegogo page that I linked. Facebook and Twitter is at the bottom.

9. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

[​IMG]

10. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey man, only $9,965 to go!

11. Sightless

Sightless Veteran

No need to be dicks, guys. But seriously,
    lolwut?

I like that you can pay $50 to give suggestions. I'm torn on whether or not it's worth it to double up for a science fiction novel, though. I wouldn't want it to turn out to be one of those soft sci-fi novels that's really more like a fantasy.

But seriously seriously -- why 10k, and what will be done with the money and project if the goal is not met?

12. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

I'll be surprised if anyone donates $1,000. Then again, there are crazy entrepreneurs in this world.

13. asister220

asister220 Rookie

I don't know what will be done if the goal is not met, i'm hoping they continue to raise money. I just think it's a pretty cool app. I've been searching for something similar so that's why i posted it, i figured that there were people out there who were searching for the same thing too.

14. asister220

asister220 Rookie

lol, I looked at the site again and they updated the perks. I was wondering about the $100 dollars myself.

15. ashton21

ashton21 Rookie

I like it

I actually really like it i'm always searching for co-op partners so this is right up my alley. ill help spread the word

16. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm all for good causes. But this is spam, let's be honest. It was borderline before the alt account came along.

Got a problem? Please check the posting rules before making anymore posts (perhaps focus on the advertising/spam section). Or feel free to PM me. But please note if you make another topic regarding this you'll be considered for a ban.

Also, you didnt get Used's joke - Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.