Dead Island co op!

ManDown74

Rookie
Ok can someone tell me why there isnt any body in game lobby,my friends play but it seems co op isnt working!I looked through everything but still cant figure it out!!

I am the director of Techland. And I can tell you we are having technical issues with co-op at the moment. Please be patient whilst we deal with the problem at hand. We shall send an update with the fix shortly. Thankyou.

Hello, my name is Wesley Wallace. I am the CEO of Techland. On behalf of myself and my distributor partners at Square Enix, Valve and Spike I would like to apologize for the lack of co-op play you are experiencing.

I have fired our Director MattAY and replaced him with a more competent director who will have you killing zombies with your buddies in no time.

In the mean time, please feel free to browse our other products in your PSN or XBOX live store. We hope you continue to support Techland in the future.

Greetings ManDown74,

I am MattAY's replacement. We recognize your problem at hand and are working tirelessly to fix it. We at Techland know that in the world of gaming, co-op is everything and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing you and your friends. We will personally notify you when the servers are back online so that you may continue to enjoy your gaming experience with our product.

Have a nice day,
Schimmel

hello,

Thank you for calling Techland SUport. my name is Dharjit. I am Techland IT support. I am assigned this incident ticket and am help fix your problem. To start, is the system on? Could you repeat that? ... You repeat? ... I have trouble understand. You repeat again. Did you say , "yes"? Ok Is Dead Island disc in system?....

Hello ManDown,

I am the new director for UltraAwesome industries. We recommend you play our new tactical combat simulator called, "Zombie Island". It will immerse you deep into a world of blood, gore and unpleasantries that Dead Island will NEVER achieve. Wanna know why? Because they fired the best damn director in the business!

Hello ManDown74,

As the chairman of the board and majority shareholder of Koch Media, whose subsidiary Deep Silver published the game in question, I assure you that your problem is being looked in to. We the shareholders would never do anything to bite our paying customers. You did pay for the game, right? Wonderful.

That said, we are currently funding a team to look in to this problem. However, while you're waiting, we're happy to inform you that new downloadable content will be hitting the shelves soon. These include additional skins, weapons, co-op and online play, and some fun other features for a low, affordable price.

We do cherish your business, and hope this won't put a damper on your wish to buy future products from us.

Cordially,

Lewis T. Gons
Executive Chairman, Koch Media

...Thank you for calling Techland, one of our operators will be able to assist you momentarily. Your call is very important to us, please stay on the line...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod