Portal 2 Splitscreen Co-op for Used44

I'm super excited about steamworks. That totally convinced me to get the PS3 version rather than just the PC version.

I'm also super excited about splitscreen, since me and my bro can co-op it up.

Haha. Thanks for following up for me.

I really should preorder this. Like Longo, I'm really excited for couch co-op with my bro.

I'm actually going to be gone with my afformentioned bro in Mexico when this comes out. Bummed about that.

Getting this through gamefly but since it's not getting mailed to me directly on campus I have to wait a couple of extra days....... Sadness..... I'm so excited for this I've been playing Portal Still Alive to get myself back in the thinking game groove. I didn't think there would be spiltscreen co-op but since there is I might be buying it sometime this summer (along with pre-ordering Gears 3 and Battlefield 3 and if I get a job for fall semester 2011 Batman Arkham City).

I'm worried about the singleplayer and co-op, not worried in the sense that it will be bad but worried that it's gonna get incredibly difficult. The first one had it's moments that made me stumped but after hearing about how you can shoot through portals and the gel portals, this game is definitely gonna be a real toughie. And the co-op I'm assuming is going to require a good amount of brain power and creativity which is good because there might be a lack of annoying/stupid players who'd want to play co-op online

Yep, just preordered through Amazon.

Delorean, I've read previews that said the co-op is really difficult due to two players (obviously) and double the portals. I'm excited. And I'll definitely play with you if you're getting it for Xbox.

^ I mean... if you've never played Half-Life 2 then yes. Otherwise just buy Portal. I'm gonna guess you'd be getting it on 350 and I'm gonna be honest with you, Team Fortress 2 on console sucks balls.

But Portal 2. A game I've been skeptical about since I saw the $60 price tag. The first one was a fantastic DLC/Orange Box gem, and now there's an entire game on it? I don't know if I want to pay full price for it, but then again it looks fantastic and I can play on Steam through my PS3 which is definitely gonna be a good time. Odds are I'll get it on drop day, don't have a preorder down, but when was the last time a game store acually sold out of a game on its release day? I for one don't remember

Amazon is offering a $20 credit, though. So it's really worth preordering if you're considering getting it at launch anyway.

Wish I had read what you said before I preordered it at Gamestop. Luckily it only cost me $3 because I sold some games I didn't want anymore (Black Ops, NBA 2K11, and New Vegas) so it's not the end of the world. Still want that $20 credit though...

Really excited for PS3 to Steam save sharing, too!

I could care less about Portal 2...
that sounds dumb but it's true... Steam support on PS3 means I won't feel bad about buying valve games on ps3 anymore.

please GOD let Valve rerelease Team Fortress 2 with Steamworks support on PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod