Status
Not open for further replies.
derekk said:
What I do in my spare time.

1896586706_0484b7dce7.jpg

Oh hells yes, D. Smoking in the wilderness ftw:

l_6c4f2cac1d7f142e7d4a9bbbf2a83dfd.jpg

061007_15541.jpg

At our smokeout hideout. Mm, good times.

l_cb354a07205eeb2b059f11ba435622d7.jpg

A picture taken during my basic with my gas mask on.

(I subsequently had to come home from basic as I messed up my left shin bad enough they told me I can either stay there for two months on sick paraden, or go home, heal up and come back. Since it was my plan to leave them in a couple of months to live in the US, get married and join the National Guard, I told them I'll just go home. That month I was there though I got to do some really interesting stuff. Weapons training hadn't started yet but man do they push you. The feeling you get there is one of great satisfaction with oneself. I hope the US Army can offer the same feeling. I'm sure as hell not done with pursuing a career in the army, I know that much.

Anyways, there's a picture of me with my gas mask on.

people who moke marijuana are sinners, and straying from gods path, I for one do not condone such activity as it is harmful to the groth of your intellect

LetheanDreams said:

(I subsequently had to come home from basic as I messed up my left shin bad enough they told me I can either stay there for two months on sick paraden, or go home, heal up and come back. Since it was my plan to leave them in a couple of months to live in the US, get married and join the National Guard, I told them I'll just go home. That month I was there though I got to do some really interesting stuff. Weapons training hadn't started yet but man do they push you. The feeling you get there is one of great satisfaction with oneself. I hope the US Army can offer the same feeling. I'm sure as hell not done with pursuing a career in the army, I know that much.

lol, defecting before even finishing basic! :p

Im sure when you swore in, you didn't mean a single word.

FrozenBacon said:
LetheanDreams said:

lol, defecting before even finishing basic! :p

Im sure when you swore in, you didn't mean a single word.

I would have meant it if it was the American army >_>. Does this make me unpatriotic?

Also, Mala's gas outfit trumps mine. He has a full suit :*(. SCREW YOU MALA.

Icepick said:
people who moke marijuana are sinners, and straying from gods path, I for one do not condone such activity as it is harmful to the groth of your intellect
i heard somewhere that they put cannibus oil on jesus when they staked his ass up, fact or fiction either way weed is natural, could be doing worse shit you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master