Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
They painted it with the blood of their enemies.
haha they sell that color in the martha stewart collection, she calls it "blood from my fish taco" though i have no idea why but it sounds gross.lol

Sadseh does London!

n1616083_33579038_3115.jpg

Hooray for Corona.

ref_flag.jpg

FLAG ON THE PLAY.

2 Disproportionately Hot Chicks with male accompaniment.

Upon Further review i find the offense punishable by a warning. The next offense is 15 yards. and the 3rd offense is grounds for an ejection.

...God save the Queen

[damn dude - those biatches are smokin. please tell me u charmed them with GR wit.]

UrbanMasque said:
[damn dude - those biatches are smokin. please tell me u charmed them with GR wit.]

Ya, he prolly told them he can totally bench press 400 pounds.

Then he probably went with the old, "I'm leaving this place forever (but for real this time)," so the ladies could feel sorry for him and want to bang him.

hey ladies, you better watch out for dem GR boys.

"say girl... what do you like to do when you get high? Oh, me? Guitar Hero III and Comic Book Hero Showdown XI. psssh, you already know."

"yeah, that's me in that pic. me and my GUITAR, that is."

"GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem. Ladies
gentleman.gif
"

works everytime

GhostTrip said:
haha, my bad dude.

I guess I can't make fun of you for not knowing squat about Western culture.

Actually it's my roommates sword, he's got a bunch of them on his wall. He's big into medieval weapons for some reason, but in a sane way. Here's another one of me with one of his axes in the background.
n504462588174711511ym6.jpg
Looks like a nice place. Congrats on the new apartment .

And Sad's picture wins this thread I think :p

If you get busted for possesion of illegal drugs in Thailand the sentance is Death. Not kidding you. Don't bring that shit to Thailand.

Robmiester said:
If you get busted for possesion of illegal drugs in Thailand the sentance is Death. Not kidding you. Don't bring that s*** to Thailand.

Ok, how about if i would too obtain it there instead?

Not that i would of course, you know, in theory and what not.

I wouldn't recommend anyone have any illegal substances in Thailand. You won't get far past the plane terminals before they execute you there (possibly even on the spot).

Anyways, I have a fat show coming up on the 23rd and there shall be pictures, no doubt.

A metal show. Heavy Metal show, like real heavy. There will be a few local bands playing, such as my band. Gonna be a lot of people there. Also I found out I'm playing a gig for 200 people, with my best bud, a drum teacher. It's going to be all acoustic and hes busting out his acoustic drum shit. It's all gonna be mediterannean style crap.

EDIT: So yes I believe I will have pictures for that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex