Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
you missed the point of me putting the image there, i was teasing myself... and thank you for telling me what the only good punk band is. much appreciated, because i had some ideas of my own, none of which ranked DBS very high. i was so stupid.

This topic looks like it's dying so I will post pics!

n757806447_195547_5437.jpg

n1654530065_30038997_2182.jpg

Try and find me :)

i was actually born in black and white, hence my avatar

and to see where nes is coming from, it's stereotypical, but your lips are full, which does give an ethnic look to you

Indeed, you don't look black at all. However, once again, I think your avatar makes you look half-black. So it was quite a shock for me to see a picture of two girls and neither was black!

PS - the one on the left is prettier in my opinion. I've never went for blondes.

Icepick said:
i was actually born in black and white, hence my avatar

and to see where nes is coming from, it's stereotypical, but your lips are full, which does give an ethnic look to you
Precisely.

edit- holy shit, that's sticking out your tongue? It definitely looks like lips, which originally made me think you were half-black. Plus, the poor lightning didn't show your skin colour very well.

im trying really hard to make the tongue thing work for my mind, but it still registers as lips.

just like the flat dog house!

imp_doghouse-thumb.jpg

Well, I don't know what the hell Nes is talking about with the half-black thing.. she looks white in her avatar. Still, I just thought she was doing some sort of pouty face.

I saw the lips first so i figured she was ethnic then the poor lighting and it being a small picture made it a convincing argument for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133