Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
UrbanMasque said:
is that really you?!?!?!

your way too hot to be sitting @ hot playing video games...
do you have some sort of social disorder?

Its amazing that no matter how many times over the years Dobby has posted a picture of herself, there is always some new guy popping up to comment on her attractiveness.

Dobby is a cool person. She likes video games. She never read the the law requiring you to be an ugly person in order to like video games. And no, if you pm her a lot, she won't cybersex with you, so don't try.

KurtCobain94 said:
Dobby is a cool person. She likes video games. She never read the the law requiring you to be an ugly person in order to like video games. And no, if you pm her a lot, she won't cybersex with you, so don't try.

</sucking up>

If you're a stumpy scene kid though, by all means have a throw of the dice.

Nefro said:
Look! I'm Glenn!
e962acdd.jpg

I'm wearing a tool shirt, giving the peace sign, and wearing sunglasses!

ahahaha, awesome!

I did a Glenn pic too!

dscf5513ze1.jpg

Yup. Wasted on codeine, but i can still slay GR's most intelligent poster at chess.

UrbanMasque said:
is that really you?!?!?!

your way too hot to be sitting @ hot playing video games...
do you have some sort of social disorder?

If you like that stuff, you should get a load of me. Actually you shouldn't, I think your mind would explode from the pure sex that I exude from every single one of my pores. It's like a sextravaganza flowing from my skin.

I never imagined emo would reach GR, God Almighty, whip out the scissors and expose some sunlight! I'm seeing quite the lot of mop heads here, and to sound a little 1950's, uh, CUT THE DAMN HAIR and GET A J-O-B!!! If you already have a job, you're halfway there, OOOOOHHH, livin' on a prayer! By the way, whether you are or not:

emo_gay.jpg

Don't go crazy, I'm joking, it's just that emo is so goddamn annoying, and hair covering the face gets me at Emo alert 5.

Oh, and this should really be an annual thing! I'd participate.

Emo-Day.jpg

Love this pic.

I love my hair please don't hate me :(
l_4a5dd6334bff59d24f4dfd72c3711195.jpg

I seriously look like an alien with short hair though, so I'd rather look like a scrub of sorts than an alien.

ho ho ho. Shut it hick. I'm not going to have a job for the next 5 years at least, and that's a fact. So while you're upset about my hair and stacking shelves, i'll be actually enjoying my life.

P.S. I like your hair secondstar ^_^

malakian said:
ho ho ho. Shut it hick. I'm not going to have a job for the next 5 years at least, and that's a fact. So while you're upset about my hair and stacking shelves, i'll be actually enjoying my life.

P.S. I like your hair secondstar ^_^

Ahhh, I'm no hick and I really hope I won't be stacking shelves this summer, but hey I guess you gotta start somewhere. In all honesty though, I have hair envy. Thus, I curse your locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133