Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam, I did consider it, but then you might miss the absolute magnificient power of my offspring.

Or I were just to bloody lazy :D hah,

I will see what I can do :p

ok FTG... if its war you want - its war you'll get!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

n42600574_30640621_4044.jpg

ps - that batman pic is pretty sick lol.

Nice looking kid Tylzen... I had a dream last night I was gonna have a kid, was excited for a bit but then realized I was still 18 and in school so I started thinking of ways to kill it. That topic from a few days back about the 360 probably didn't help.

That suit actually was part of a kids pajama set. It even came with a cape!
I wore it school once. Good times...

Back to the war!
Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture013.jpg

I'm a crazy Mr. Fantastic!
...WITH DREADS!

if its war you want!
ITS WAR YOU'LL GET!!!!

n42603203_30658262_5539.jpg

i got on my ARMOR!
n42600574_30007860_5604.jpg

n42601642_30717385_1122.jpg

DONT FUCK WITH THE CHAMP!

200+ wings, under 28 mins.
n42605526_30658889_1850.jpg

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
That suit actually was part of a kids pajama set. It even came with a cape!
I wore it school once. Good times...

Back to the war!

Picture013.jpg

I'm a crazy Mr. Fantastic!
...WITH DREADS!

You have claws like the zombie guys from Half-Life 2

FBF IS SIR KELL OF DROS? IMPOSSIBLE!

This is an old LL fad from a LLer who posted his photo on a rate me contest. He became an instant success for his "very turn of the century appearance".

http://wiki.luelinks.net/index.php/Sir_Kell_of_Dros

^You won't be able to access the link without an account, but I'm pretty sure they're other LLers here who can verify this. Another dead give away is that the photo is still named Skelladros.

But a quote from the wiki reveals
Sir Kell of Dros
From LUEpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Kelladros is the greatest Lord and Knight of LL. He brightens up every topic with his whimsical musings from 12th century England. He's been known to link to Youtube videos of himself playing the lute, to the delight of LL.

Even though FBF has a LL account, he is indeed not Kelladros (the real FBF is your stereotypical douchebag "longhair, popped collar, tipped hat, ect." and not a very very very British looking gentleman).

Of course, being the internet big shot (i.e. moron) FBF will often invade smaller forums (often to harass twelve year olds to boost his self esteem) bringing (stealing) the drama centered around LL (this is the case with the Teens-4-Christ topic, which his original post was a word for word copy of the topic on LL; granted FBF rallied more attention here than was cared for on LL). If you ask me how I know all this, FBF is in fact my dormmate in college, and is equally annoying in real life as he is online.

So why would I bother telling a forum I hardly post on this? Potentially become the epic lulz killer or at least in FBF's eyes. I'm sick and tired of FBF ruining decent small sites I frequent. Instead of contributing reviews, blogs, or at the very least a meaningful post; he floods the boards with this gutter trash that is equal to the garbage you would find on 4chan, when he gets his jollies off "we" (we because we share the same damn computer) are usually IP banned or axed from the site, along with FBF's countless other fake accounts. FBF is still a good friend of mine, but at the same time an annoying friend who ruins a good thing too often.

In closing, whatever stupid crap he pulls out of this one, I don't want any part of.

Thank you,
and good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod