Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polkadot.jpg

Polka dots are fun! :D
Polkadot4.jpg

DoubleCut said:
TheNesMan said:
What the f*** do you guys do to your grass there?

We never get rain.

Shit not only that, just the kind of weather we do get it doesn't mix well with the grass heh. Plus not every house has perfect green grass, i personally think its fuckin retarted to have pretty green grass. all i do is mow it and leave it alone. let nature be nature.

downwitdaclown69 said:
DoubleCut said:
TheNesMan said:

We never get rain.

s*** not only that, just the kind of weather we do get it doesn't mix well with the grass heh. Plus not every house has perfect green grass, i personally think its fuckin retarted to have pretty green grass. all i do is mow it and leave it alone. let nature be nature.

Yeah Stephen nailed it.

Personally, I'm so used to the midwest's dead grass that I don't even notice.

DoubleCut said:
downwitdaclown69 said:
DoubleCut said:
TheNesMan said:

We never get rain.

s*** not only that, just the kind of weather we do get it doesn't mix well with the grass heh. Plus not every house has perfect green grass, i personally think its fuckin retarted to have pretty green grass. all i do is mow it and leave it alone. let nature be nature.

Yeah Stephen nailed it.

Personally, I'm so used to the midwest's dead grass that I don't even notice.
I've been around the midwest a fair bit, but your grass is almost white. It just looks really messed up.

OK, well let's get things straight. I'm GR's TRUE Token Black Guy! I've been here way longer than you posting consistently. Thus, if anyone is to be leaving, it would be you. Take your pathetic dreads with you! :evil:
Don't make me come after you with my scissors!

Not a paradox so much as a Catch-22. Without the dreads he is Batman, but unable to fight in the name of dreadlocks without receiving funny looks from the neighbours, but with the dreads, he isn't Batman, and is without superior martial arts abilities, and technological advancements, despite being able to represent dreads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod