Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ I want a snake... mind you I also want a roborovski dwarf hamster and I don't think they'd get along...

Sam

kayyylllaa said:
n515186231_241902_3736.jpg

me and my pet snaky! His name is Mick!

Wow. Ive always wondered what having a pet snake would be like.

Has it ever hissed at you or bit you? Ever feel like its going to attack you?

awe =[ just when u think 5 years is a effin long time, there's always those few *snaps fingers*

im good thanks lol u

Whoa... went from no chicks to 2?!?! ...

<----STFU stupid Newbie... i know.

Look at that outfit... dobby r u a hipster?

KurtCobain94 said:
kayyylllaa said:

Not really no, it's the quietest snake. I'm not really scared of it but sometimes when i'm holding it, it will constrict me pretty tightly. The only time it opens it's mouth is when it eats.

kayyylllaa said:
KurtCobain94 said:
kayyylllaa said:

Not really no, it's the quietest snake. I'm not really scared of it but sometimes when i'm holding it, it will constrict me pretty tightly. The only time it opens it's mouth is when it eats.

Hmm. How much does a snake cost to take care of?

Well all you really need is to buy a tank for the snake to live in.. and stuff for the snake habitat. Plus food, pinky mice when they are smaller and move up to bigger mice or whatever. They require a lot of care and they should be a tame snake. Tanks can go really cheap or quite expensive, and the price of a snake too. Food is cheap because the snake only eats like once a week at the most. Check a pet store to see!

I'm quite attracted to women with snakes. I realized this in From Dusk Til Dawn. Maybe Salma Hayek sold me on the idea, but there's a charm.

Katie, I hope your aware that god invented amputees to stop people wearing leggins like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod