Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my latest acquisitions: A Greg House cane and a T shirt of Stalfros's bro Davis's band!

dscf5861mx1.jpg

A few pics from my family's yard while it's still summer...
pihas0001.jpg

pihas0004.jpg

pihas0003.jpg

^Just an interesting looking dry old tree...

mii0014.jpg

^ A recent snap of the handsome thing that is me

One, quit being such a pic whore.

Haydi, there's a Russian actor who looks exactly like you. He's not very prominent it seems, since I can't find a good pic of him, but this one might do:

pv_portret.jpg

In the show that I remember him from, he had a mustache, beard, and haircut just like yours, too.

i like how you snuck the guitar into the background... im going to ask the obvious question: "Wow, nice guitar.. do you play?!"

^ I don't play, it snuck there by itself... the guitar has 2 broken strings and has pretty much just been standing unused since it was bought off a flea market 5-10 years ago... guess it was too cheap not to buy it or something?

And who is that russian actor? I do see some resemblance...

When only the top half of that pic had loaded, I just knew it was going to be Frank holding his dick.

hydro, grown properly, not rushed, honestlty the best stuff in my city, and outwords from what I've experienced from toronto dealers

and best of all, 45 bucks for a fucking quarter ounce, 45! i'm sitting on half an ounce right now, it will get me through a week and a half, two weeks depending on how bored I get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133