Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's his 21st mug! he only had like two cans of rum and cola in it. weak!

for my 21st i want a 24" widescreen monitor. troi, you must convince my friends to put in together and buy me one :D

Yey, just another generic photo of me, since I haven't contributed one lately.

dsc01707rq2.jpg

Maybe you like the lovely banana shape? It's alright, here in Australia people wear bananas as clothes. I saw it on TV.

What a waste! I heard bananas were dying out.

Also shaft's sig misses out the bit where he says him and gametrax were ALMOST FRIENDS! :(

One said:
Maybe you like the lovely banana shape? It's alright, here in Australia people wear bananas as clothes. I saw it on TV.

Baaaananananana nananananna Banananananaaa MAKE THOSE BODIES SING!

all the important people that have pics worth seeing have already been seen..so lets all wait til this finnaly dies into the abyss...now we're gettin people with pics with fukin bananas...losers posing and a bunch of other crap...lmao maybe a lil mean...but im overexagerating...and i dont care..lol most of u should know me by now...

grandmagoodtimes said:
AfroJoe, are you asking me out on a date? If you want to see nude pics of me, all you have to do is ask. And pay a small fee.
lmao...thats EXACTLY what i wanted..im glad u caught on :p i was waiting until u finnaly asked...
u have any with bananas?? :p:p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod