9162006013in0.jpg

Here's a couple more taken near Zion National Park:

random2006002pb9.jpg

random2006007il2.jpg

That's all for now.

Sweet pics

LetheanDreams said:
The Chupacabra is not real.
I disagree. Not only have i seen the skeleton, but i have recieved detailed descriptions of them from two people who did not know each other that lived in central america. Both gave about the same description, and the structure they described matched up with the skeleton i saw.

It's most likely some kind of animal, but a monster.... I don't think so. There are plenty of crazy, scary looking animals out there, but we don't call them monsters. What if you had never seen a bat before? Or an elephant? They would look like monsters.

It's okay to drink and drive.

People make it out to be this big terrible thing. But it's so easy to drive a car while drunk!

I must agree, it is surprsiingly easy to drive a car while drunk. While driving drunk, I realized that those don't drink and drive commercials are about as stupid as those don't smoke pot commercials.

Now if you're too drunk to standup then that would be a problem.

I was thinking "what the hell is on top of his coke can?!" and then I saw what the other guy was eating...

it's a sausage roll! I was hoarding food. and i almost thought i had a coke can too! i was trying to work out what comes in red cans... then realise! carlton draught. almost forgot :p

that's me humping LACHLANS LEG! He was the birthday boy :D hit the big 2 1

OH OIH OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT! that is my girlfriend jacinta!~ the only girl in the picture. unless you count lachlan who is pretty girly.
!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod