Phrases you hate.

maca2kx said:
Well in that case do you get pissed at people (more than likely women) calling you 'duck', 'love', 'sweet', 'hun' or any other term of endearment?

"Duck" always makes me laugh. :)

I remember a ted who'd hate on stuff and not name SHOVELWARE as his game of the year! I WENT THERE.

Also, maca, no. None of those are as common as 'mate' and usually the women saying it are nice, unlike the blokes who say 'mate' despite giving me a look that burns with the fiery indignation of having to work while I take the parcel off their hands and close the door, still in my pyjamas at 1pm.

I hate any sports cliche' pretty much. ESPN has absolutely driven me to insanity with its over-analysis of sporting events. Just think, now that the NFL regular season is over Mel Kiper can start re-arranging the same 15 players over and over again on his mock draft until the real NFL draft in April.

I skimmed through this thread and didn't see this one....

That's Ridonkulous

By far the most annoying word to come from girls using "OMG" and "like" every ten seconds.

OMG Liquid, that's like so ridonkulous that you'd like think of that phrase! It's like only the most bee's knees phrase out there today, mate.

On an serious note: I hate the phrase "merc." I've heard it being thrown around a lot, especially since the new CoD came out, and each time I hear it all I can think is "what happened to the good old pwn?" Are there gamers out there who consider themselves too cool to say pwn so they have to shorten the word 'mercenary' to say they killed someone? And the word mercenary doesn't mean someone got killed, it means someone hired an independent contractor to do a job. Much different than killing. Like OMG so ridonculous

No, I mean merc. Odds are there is more than one spelling for it. Merc makes the most sense since mercenaries actually see combat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod