Paint Contest! .....NEW PIC UP! Anyone welcome to play.

Ok lets see.....

Ugh- not a bad idea, but I doubt someone would just say "MJ" like that, or wear a disintegrating suit like that. Valiant first attempt though.

De-Ting- Good use of Game Revolution in the title, but the shoop da whoop reference is way too archaic. Bonus points for Nazi propaganda though!

Bret- Adding the shades like that was great, and referencing the background characters was clever too. Wasn't too funny though. I think more should have been added.

Keepit- Not a bad looking pimp. Easily the best use of paint so far. But at the same time not much else is really going on.

So far I have to say it's a tie between keepit and de-ting for the lead...we shall see though what else is made.

LinksOcarina said:
Bret- Adding the shades like that was great, and referencing the background characters was clever too. Wasn't too funny though. I think more should have been added.

Less is more. Also, the more I try to be funny, the less funny I usually end up being.

Ah, I like Links' feedback style, I will give my two cents (pennies) also:

Ugh - A good pace setter. Looks like MJ...sort of, maybe that's what his unkept fake skin looks like in his grave now (too soon?). But like GL said....no glove dude, no glove!! Good use of spray tool though...sort of.

Tingy - Bahaha! I laughed out loud, or as the hipsters these days say, LO thee L. I also enjoyed the face of the lady in the background. It gave me the indication that you went the extra mile...the extra circle tool, the extra 10 seconds.

Bret - I would've chosen the lady in green too. She looks like she's gaggin for a gooood time. But the lady in blue looks hot too, I'd be glad if I ended up with either of them. I like the shades, they're pretty. But like Links said, it doesnt make me laugh as much as the others. Creative points though for background interaction!

Keepit - It made me laugh. Like a guy who just inhaled laughing gas for 5 seconds. You are certainly the best in use of paint skillz. I pleasantly enjoyed the afro comb detail. You are certainly in contention for first place!

OK, at the moment my vote goes to Tingy! I'll give this 24 hours then we can move on to pic 2.
I'll let my ally in judgement Longo post the 2nd one if he would be so kind? Then Links, you can post the 3rd, oui?

I have a feeling we're pretty much done with this pic. Though I have an idea.

If you're working on something and won't be done like the first day or so it's up, post it in this thread so we'll know.

Ok cool. I'll let you post the next whenever then Longman. I pass the baton to you!

78303997-37ce-4f86-b6da-cfed53b8625e.jpg

BEGIN

I was originally gonna shoop a dick in his mouth, but you guys would probably call it lame and ban me and make me take the 10" again.

So here, have some racist crap i threw together at 2:30am.

Also, Corona > Bud

used44 said:
How about some background here. Who the heck is this guy?
Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry fires a six shooter filled with blanks as NASCAR driver Colin Braun looks on at an event in downtown Fort Worth, Texas.

I'm going to end the 1st pic. And from the 3 judges we have:

Links = Keepit & Deting
Longo = Keepit
Matt = Deting.

...It's a draw? NO! We dont have draws in Contests! They're gash! So...

Chris_Crime said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I'm giving the vote to Keep-It for now.

A technical vote for keepit, making the winner of the 1st pic KEEPITHOWITIS!
Bravo gov'nor! What do you win? Well....

Sexy_dragon_chick_by_Virus_20.jpg

That's right! A sexy dragon chick! Man is she HOT! Enjoy!!

Longo's 2nd pic is still going

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod