Paint Contest! .....NEW PIC UP! Anyone welcome to play.

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The host will post a pic for entrants to edit using Paint or alternative. Were looking for creativity and laughter!

Anyone welcome to play anytime!
BOOM!

GO!

I dont have Photoshop either. I'll have to use paint! But it's more the creativity than the skill.

FOOLS! I'm certified in CS3 & 4 Photoshop! You have no hope! WAHAHA!

....okay, I don't own it either. Just GIMP, because that's free.

Um, I would be interested in having the contest around, but I can't promise you that I would participate... >_>

De-Ting: Heck yeah, GIMP. Also, Inkscape. I think I may have one of those fancypants programs that makes everything shiny with a slight blush, but I'd have no idea how to use it.
GIMP or CS5, I'm probably just going to add a monocle and one or several penises. Jus' sayin'.

Hold on a mintue guys, I have to stop the people FLOODING IN! JEEEEESUSS!!! AH GAWD.....UGHH........AH....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

(I'll wait a little longer for what I require to be a fuckload of interest)

I could turn this into a Paint contest - would probably be more interesting!

Aaaaaaaand done.

Thus the grounds for a battle of Revolutionary mortals was set, and the earth trembled, and the stars grew dim, as if to hide themselves from the gaze of the fierce combatants, lest they be smitten down from the heavens.

Ok, there's a list and everything at the top. This is gonna be EPIIC!

I'm thinking 5 rounds. Points offered in order of position - League system. Top bunch go through into knockouts.

Thing I'm unsure of is how to vote the winners. Maybe if I import Longo as a judge, and myself and him and judge the entrants. Or just have you guys vote in a priority list style (EG 1st in the list gets 5 points; 2nd 3; 3rd 2 etc) and I'll rack up the most points.

Longo_2_guns said:
MattAY said:
Thing I'm unsure of is how to vote the winners. Maybe if I import Longo as a judge, and myself and him and judge the entrants.
I like this idea.

Inspiration was from when you made me call you "judge" that night.

Cool. We have 3 judges! But we need more than 8 (probably 5/6 who are serious) to make this fun. I'll aim for 10 minimum, then top 4 can progress into semi-finals. You cool with that my judges?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod