EDITED: Intotherain's top 5 list topic. NEW TOPIC March 19

Smells and series

34o7ghu.jpg

Friends
South Park
Kind of Queens
Rules of Engagement (for Jeff)
Simpsons

I like Friends too. The laugh track is atrocious but the show is brilliantly written. Frequent clip shows and rapid-fire facts about characters make them really endearing right away, and some of them actually develop over time.

Plus, you can't deny that the Sam and Diane shit was perfected in Friends and it's still in use today on other popular NBC shows (The Office and Parks and Recreation, but there are probably others off network too).

Sorry, I just don't understand the hate for Friends.

danielrbischoff said:
I like Friends too. The laugh track is atrocious but the show is brilliantly written.
There was a laugh track? I thought they were recorded in front of a live audience.

Sealab 2021
sealab_2021.jpg

Whitest Kids U'Know
whitest-kids-u-know_2.jpg

Justice League Unlimited
1312.jpg

The Venture Brothers
the-venture-brothers-season-3.jpg

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States
tumblr_mfvmg5KwAl1r3rvfqo1_r1_400.jpg

UghRochester said:
danielrbischoff said:
I like Friends too. The laugh track is atrocious but the show is brilliantly written.
There was a laugh track? I thought they were recorded in front of a live audience.

even shows with live audiences will edit in laughs if necessary and cut real laughter short if necessary as well. i am pretty sure youre right though.

Scrubs
scrubs-scrubs-165083_800_600.jpg

Probably the best show ever, the only show that has made me cry tears of laughter and sadness

South Park
South-Park-Season-15-Episode-7-You-re-Getting-Old.jpg

The smartest show on television

Game of Thrones
Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thr.jpg

Seriously, this show is too fucking good

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
IASIP-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-476732_588_380.jpg

It's always funny

Arrested Development
arrested_development111003001253.jpg

Better and better every time I watch it

good eats is such an awesome show.... its not on canadian food network anymore.. food network is turning to shit

CUPCAKE WARS

coming up

THE SUGAR DOME

coming up

SWEET GENIUS

coming up

2 CAKES 1 GIRL

What's sad is this shit is taking over because thats what our world likes to watch.. not awesome informative shows like Good Eats

oh, i forgot chopped every other episode. at least chopped isn't terrible, what's terrible is that its on for 12 hours of every 24 hour day

edit: gona do a new topic today, stay tuned!

I really liked Futurama up until the revival. The episodes following just got too tired and pop culture, or kept trying to shove a shitty political/social message down your throat in an unfunny way.

Old episodes are still classic, though.

NEW TOPIC FINALLY

Sorry for the delay, busy week, was on my cell phone and I like to do the pics.. so yea.. finally sitting down at my PC.

TOP 5 FEELS

1) That feel when you put on an entirely new outfit, socks/shirt/pants/underwear.. so soft, so cozy.

2) That warm feel you get in your tummy and chest when you eat spicy food or take a shot.

3) That feel when you wake up and you're 100% comfortable in bed, perfect temperature, position etc.

4) That feel when you first hold hands with a new girl you've fallen for.

5) That feel when your body is sore from a workout, or a long day at work, or a day of being outdoors, and you have an epic stretch after plopping down on the couch or into bed.

Hard to do pics for this one so the delay was for nothing!

2ecey4o.png

>tfw you're 100% comfy in your bed with clean sheets and a duvet right out of the dryer, under the glowing radiation of your television as it plays Quantum Leap season 2 mp4s from your PS3, and you cracked your window open because it's been trying to rain outside for the past 30 minutes so you get that brisk, cool air coming through and the pitter patter of beginning raindrops at your window seal and you catch yourself trying to listen for the soft sound of thunder rolling in the off distance, and you must admit to yourself that life doesn't get any better than this

smr7g9.jpg

>tfw your gf is awesome and knows to ******* the ***** **** *** ******************************************** (patent pending)

j0i88o.jpg

>tfw cool co-workers

2w54tw8.png

>tfw lighting up for the first time after a really long break

2m80ebt.jpg

>tfw you bet on yourself and win

intoTheRain said:
3) That feel when you wake up and you're 100% comfortable in bed, perfect temperature, position etc.

I don't know about you, but every once in a while when this happens it's like the sheets make a perfect cocoon where you can't really feel the weight of them. It's pretty much the greatest.

Green_Lantern said:
intoTheRain said:

I don't know about you, but every once in a while when this happens it's like the sheets make a perfect cocoon where you can't really feel the weight of them. It's pretty much the greatest.

Everything in life is perfect when this feel happens. So yea I know what you mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod