[OT] Resident Evil 6

I've only really played campaign and a couple of mercenary levels. Main 3 campaigns down on Amateur and I'm about to do Adas. I'd say about 15-20 hours are racked up by now (Jake's campaign was the worst by far. GOD, that sucked).

Is Professional difficulty a ballache? Or fairly doable?

I just started. Playing Leon's campaign.

So far it's too dark and the camera never points at the direction you want it to. Grrrrr.

Wes said:

So far it's too dark and the camera never points at the direction you want it to. Grrrrr.
Waiting for the update so I can play RE6 again

MattAY said:
I've only really played campaign and a couple of mercenary levels. Main 3 campaigns down on Amateur and I'm about to do Adas. I'd say about 15-20 hours are racked up by now (Jake's campaign was the worst by far. GOD, that sucked).

Is Professional difficulty a ballache? Or fairly doable?

I finished Leon's campaign on professional without any problems other than the last part of the final boss fight due to just bad luck. Have chapter one finished on both Chris and Jake's campaigns but I want a partner to play with so I don't have to worry about that half retarded AI. Need to get through Ada's campaign on professional but that bs sub section at the end annoys the hell out of me.

If you have a PS3 I can play through it with you if you'd like. Playing with another person is 10 times better if they are competent enough to know how to point and shoot.

Noritama said:
Wes said:

Waiting for the update so I can play RE6 again

I'm gonna love the new camera, can finally pull it back so I'm not constantly swinging the camera around on Mercs to make sure I'm not about to get butt raped by some random zombie or J'avo

I finally finished Leon, Chris and Jake's campaign. Now playing Ada's but... it's just frustrated me and isn't really that fun at all. Plus I don't really like Ada as a character.

Yeah a lot of Ada's campaign is annoying. As you expect to come across "protection" scenes since you know they're coming from the other campaigns. And the environments are repeated. The first chapter is probably the most exciting.

Finished Leon's campagin. All in all it wasn't that bad.

And what's this about an update?

there's an update coming soon, cant remember everything in it but the main additions are Ada's campaign is available from the get-go. And there'll be a new camera angle that will place the player further from the screen.

Apparently they're also allowing co-op in Ada's campaign... which is strange, I thought it was just Ada?

Maybe RE6 might be a better game with this new update?

I played 4 on the gamecube back when It was a exclusive and then when it hit ps2

I did however play 5 on the PC. It had dx11 and unlocked fps. Its actually a well done pc version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle