|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I hope they have the similar voices as Oblivion. I loved it when a half-elf went, "Hello!"

madster111 said:
I've been playing Morrowind and Oblivion a lot lately.

Damn it, now i want Skyrim more.
I'm playing Morrowind. Vivec is stupid confusing.

Using a guide for this game is a must. I almost blew my chance of getting into the Thieves Guild, because I read on UESP that if you get past a certain Fighter's Guild quest, you can't get in.

De-Ting said:
I'm playing Morrowind. Vivec is stupid confusing.

Using a guide for this game is a must. I almost blew my chance of getting into the Thieves Guild, because I read on UESP that if you get past a certain Fighter's Guild quest, you can't get in.

Vivec is the stupidest most f***ing ass backwards city ever! Second most is the Telvanni towns as a collective. Makes me get pissed and hurl a fireball at the city with my stats all jacked up.

That aside, Morrowind was truly a great experience, I still go back and play it. Never played Oblivion though. I am interested in this one though, looks like all the magic is still there.

Oblivion is basically a toned down Morrowind with some better graphics, but honestly, that's not too much of a bad thing.
Morrowind is bloody complicated, and if you don't know what you're doing you will end up sucking at it. Oblivion is much easier to get into, and then you can drop OOO on it.

You know, I tried to get back into Morrowind a couple months ago but it's not going to happen. At least not without Morrowind Overhaul and that lags on my computer. I've been spoiled by the LoD from Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Can't wait for dual wielding axes in Skyrim. Dragons will fall and towns will be wiped out.

i truthfully love the crap out of the elderscroll series... all of them gave me months of gameplay ^each^.

but i can't get into fallout, it's to buggy and way to easy to get beast at... even in hardcore mode :p

lowell1992super said:
i truthfully love the crap out of the elderscroll series... all of them gave me months of gameplay ^each^.

but i can't get into fallout, it's to buggy and way to easy to get beast at... even in hardcore mode :p
I haven't tried hard core mode yet, but honestly Fallout made the whole Bethesda RPG style more accessible to me so now I can't wait for Skyrim. I think it was good for them to mix it up a bit.

Let's throw Morrowind into the mix too.

sky2.jpg

lowell1992super said:

All of them? Even the Arena and Daggerfall games?

Anyways, what type of character are you guys going to play?

danielrbischoff said:
I'll probably play Argonian because...

f*** it, dinosaur people amirite?

Should be hung for that. Or at least whipped with a SNES controller.

That and Deus Ex. Gamer Cred is seriously tarnished.

Haha. I like how the Daggerfall sprites are all based on the same character model. I should try that game someday. I'm pretty sure it's free from Bethesda's site.

I don't want to disappoint you, but the best part about Daggerfall is getting to run around naked. Actually...that's not much of a disappointment, is it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133