Olympics!!!

used44 said:
http://deadspin.com/5928972/the-haters-guide-to-the-2012-london-summer-olympics

GYMNASTICS. There are an awful lot of people who question the morality of watching football when football is so harmful to its participants. But those same naysayers will happily turn around and watch Olympic gymnastics knowing full well that the sport is essentially sanctioned child abuse. Teenagers were not meant to stop growing at 36 inches and go flying off of fucking vaults in order to please some lunatic Ukranian coach they have no relation to. That's unnatural and weird and gross. And yet, this sport is allowed to continue.

At the very least, they are given medical benefits unlike cheerleading.

Icepick said:
in my stoned stupor, I clearly did not see the serious case of man face she has going on
But honestly, she looks 13 to you Links?
What makes the Olympics so compelling to the stoned?
And Links is just a lovable asshole like you... well not like you Icepick. In a different way.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Its-all-In-the-hips.gif
Hahahaha

danielrbischoff said:
Icepick said:
in my stoned stupor, I clearly did not see the serious case of man face she has going on
And Links is just a lovable asshole like you... well not like you Icepick. In a different way.

Bright colourful uniforms, people flipping end over end, and so much going on that it's constantly something new on screen, a stoners dream, the same reason stoners love 70's music videos

Icepick said:
danielrbischoff said:
Icepick said:
the same reason stoners love 70's music videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QK ... re=related

And I'm off! *poof*

Canada got bronze after coming second from last in half the swimming events they participated in. At least it's something.

Funny how NBC uses their hockey commentators and analysts on water polo. Doc Emrick is an incredible play-by-play man who obviously studied up on the game, but it still feels like they were just like "eh, close enough."

used44 said:
Funny how NBC uses their hockey commentators and analysts on water polo. Doc Emrick is an incredible play-by-play man who obviously studied up on the game, but it still feels like they were just like "eh, close enough."

Well, are there any American Water Polo commentators we know about?

Your streak of taking everything too seriously is intact. Going for the gold?

Of course there's no famous US water polo announcers. (I'm not sure why it would even be necessary for the announcers to be American or recognizable, but anyway...)

I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. Just a funny observation or whatever.

According to Links I'm a pedophile and Used isn't allowed to comment on commentating

someones a sad panda

They've got a former water polo player paired with Emrick, different one for men and women (the men's color commentator is even named "Wolf" because of course). But that they're using a hockey guy for the play-by-play is still funny! Because they're sort of similar! Get it!?

I also saw Pierre McGuire broadcasting from the sidelines (kiddie pool?) and he's also a NHL guy.

used44 said:
http://deadspin.com/5928972/the-haters-guide-to-the-2012-london-summer-olympics

GYMNASTICS. There are an awful lot of people who question the morality of watching football when football is so harmful to its participants. But those same naysayers will happily turn around and watch Olympic gymnastics knowing full well that the sport is essentially sanctioned child abuse. Teenagers were not meant to stop growing at 36 inches and go flying off of fucking vaults in order to please some lunatic Ukranian coach they have no relation to. That's unnatural and weird and gross. And yet, this sport is allowed to continue.

I would like to slap the person in the face who wrote out that website

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod