Olympics!!!

Yeah, our entire team looked like chavs - not cool.

I laughed when the Queen did her thing, she really didnt give a damn. "Can I go now?!!"

The word for our "trash can" is a bin. Put it in the bin, mate!

Hey, DirecTV people, there's a lot of specialty channels for the Olympics on DirecTV this time around. And you can break the sports down by category making the browsing all the easier. Olympic Boxing, fuck yeah. Women's Beach Volleyball, fuck yeah. Trampoline, fuck yeah, wait. wtf...Trampoline?

Go to channel 751 or 752 and hit the red button.
Getting to watch the Olympic event you would like to watch is so much better than having Bob Costas quickly cover your sport in a recap segment.

38cfa5f1.jpg

Ooo lala check of that front guys leg muscle ;)

I got better pictures on my proper camera but need to upload them

I missed all of the archery stuff today...fucking work..

Still, surprised Italy won the individual gold. they also swept women's foil in fencing...impressive indeed.

LinksOcarina said:
they also swept women's foil in fencing...impressive indeed.

That woman who got gold was being super unsportsmanlike the entire tournament, even at the podium. What a cunt.

I just skimmed the Women's team archery. Russia have two asians in their team...we have none - SORT IT OUT BRITAIN!

Archery is pretty cool, and being the gamer I am I definitely thought my Skyrim character would do better.

We had the archery on at work since a few of us have been looking into joining a local archery club to go to after work in the evenings. Was a good show. :)

I quite enjoyed the womens gymnastics, I have no idea how the fuck any of it is scored, but women in singlets bouncing around works for me, give them all a gold, except the Romanians...

Watched some of the Men's Kayaking and loved the slow-mo replays, gets pretty damn close for the red poles.

Ametuer Boxing on right now is really interesting...

Moreso because we see random countries like Morocco and Gabon fight each other instead of it being U.S/Britian centric. That, and it's more engaging because of the technical aspects of fighting vs regular boxing.

Icepick said:
I quite enjoyed the womens gymnastics, I have no idea how the f*** any of it is scored, but women in singlets bouncing around works for me, give them all a gold, except the Romanians...

Most female Olympic gymnasts are in the 15-16 age group.......

Green_Lantern said:
Icepick said:
I quite enjoyed the womens gymnastics, I have no idea how the f*** any of it is scored, but women in singlets bouncing around works for me, give them all a gold, except the Romanians...

If they were 13, I'd get what your hinting at, but come on, they were 17, it doesn't make me a horrible person, there's nothing wrong with admiring a tomato before it's ripe, just don't bite into it

Icepick said:
Green_Lantern said:
Icepick said:

If they were 13, I'd get what your hinting at, but come on, they were 17, it doesn't make me a horrible person, there's nothing wrong with admiring a tomato before it's ripe, just don't bite into it

Well, the chinese team still looks like it's twelve last I saw.

man the boxing and beach volleyball has been exciting so far. Now if I can only watch the Archery, but fuck work man...

LinksOcarina said:
Icepick said:
Green_Lantern said:
Icepick said:

Well, the chinese team still looks like it's twelve last I saw.

man the boxing and beach volleyball has been exciting so far. Now if I can only watch the Archery, but f*** work man...

I was thinking more along the line of the American team, Weber in specific

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod