Olympics!!!

Grey said:
MattAY said:
EDIT: Dobby, David Beckham in a speedboat...do you need anything else?! FIT!!

GAAAAAYYYYYYY

quoted for truth

edit: I did laugh, after seeing everyone dressed up in their uniforms, to see Canada phone it in and wear track suits as if they just got back from jogging on a sunday morning

This is the strangest fucking ceremony I have ever seen...

Then again, it is British...

Anyway, I am rooting for Bhutan to take the Archery medal down, how about you guys?

danielrbischoff said:
Olympic Pot Smoking Contest between all the Canadians and Michael Phelps.

PHELPS WINS! USA USA USA USA

The average Canadian would win gold easily, hands down, even if he smoked as much as the average local here, having sampled both countries variety of ganja, I assure you, the American equivalent is weak

It's like comparing weak ass American coffee to european expresso

MattAY said:
I can confirm young men cant either.

EDIT: Dobby, David Beckham in a speedboat...do you need anything else?! FIT!!

Ooo lala he is pretty fit ;)
The best part of The opening ceremony though was mr bean, I was laughing so much. I am happy with everything for the ceremony though. I am so proud to have a British passport! I love how they went from old times to present, very good :)

I love the Parade of Nations...its such a simple thing, but its really what the Olympics are all about, seeing 200 countries marching under their flag and getting their moment in the sun.

I love it, let the games begin...

Man, the Queen could just not give a fuck. She's just sitting there like...I'm the Queen, what more do you want? I parachuted here with James Bond!

Bretimus_v2 said:
Man, the Queen could just not give a f***. She's just sitting there like...I'm the Queen, what more do you want? I parachuted here with James Bond!

Well, she has to check off stuff from that bucket list of hers somehow...

LinksOcarina said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Man, the Queen could just not give a f***. She's just sitting there like...I'm the Queen, what more do you want? I parachuted here with James Bond!

Well, she has to check off stuff from that bucket list of hers somehow...

Don't you mean "trash bin" list or some other awesome wordage cause their English is so much more elegant then ours.

So is the torch just gonna sit there through all the track and field events? Will they pole vault over it?

I like that Beckham wore Armani instead of the dopey white tracksuit the rest of the GBR team had to wear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod