Olympics!!!

^ Yeah, I'm annoyed at that a little - I really wanted them all under 10. Ironic how Powell was the one who has nailed under 10 seconds the most amount of times, yet he was the only one here who didnt.

And yeah - that was fast, a noticable gap too. and anyone else notice that Blake is Bolt's bitch?

to be fair it was a pretty heartbreaking way to lose. i dont give a shit personally but did watch the game and was even pretty bummed.

what i find entertaining about watching soccer is seeing how many times a game players fall on the ground as if someone just opened fire on them with an automatic assault rifle and then are running around as if nothing happened 15 seconds later.

Eh, the Senegal/Mexico game two days ago was more exciting, overtime in the last ten minutes.

Well played indeed by Senegal.

Mm, yes, indeed.

64901751_4249111645.jpg

I hope people caught the Kessy/Ross vs Brazil beach volleyball match that just finished. That was an Olympic level experience.

Anyone watching the basketball? I watched Russia vs Lithuania, France vs Spain, and USA vs Australia today and all I gotta say is USA has the gold in their pocket

Delta47 said:
Anyone watching the basketball? I watched Russia vs Lithuania, France vs Spain, and USA vs Australia today and all I gotta say is USA has the gold in their pocket
Those other countries play basketball?

Anyone see that BMX pile up? Found it quite funny when the winner all on his own trickled over the line.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure at every heat the commentator said the American was a great prospect for the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133