New thread

Wes

Rookie
Here is a new thread, talk about something, anything. I'm sick of seein The Walking Dead, Simpson threads, and sports nonsense.

After months of denial, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has admitted to smoking crack.

rcyr.jpg

c0g3.jpg

0gku.jpg

zs7i.jpg

cghp.jpg

9z25.jpg

Sup Wes. What is your current favorite food? Have you ever considered painting your bedroom a different more dramatic color? What kind of shoes do you like to wear?

Big ol' hurricane in the Philippines, said to be karmic justice for people who denote themselves as "pinoy".

ARAIG is a suit that gives you tactile feedback while playing games. It could be the basis for more advanced suits in the future.

Justin Bieber got wanged by a blue UFO in Brazil, and promptly walked off the stage.

Dear Wes, when I go in public bathrooms I always want to stand on the toilet seat and pee down like a urine waterfall into the bowl. Why does society have to rain on my parade and stop me? love, Brett

Haha, if I heard the epic splash of a high pee I would be turning my head.

I've got into the habit of doing a sitting down wee first thing in the morning. I'm too tired to stand!

Well, I've been interested in watching speedruns of games ever since Affen and Sightless recommended me watching a charity marathon. Not sure if it was Summer Games Done Quick or Awesome Games Done Quick (both hosted by SDA), but I enjoyed watching them. My favorites so far is Siglemic's Super Mario 64 speedrun with all 120 stars and Cosmo Wright's speedruns of LoZ: Windwaker and OoT. It's crazy what you can do with glitches.

Anyways, Awesome Games Done Quick is coming up in January, here's the schedule. http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/schedule

Some of you may recall I completed ICO (PS3) 100% (Platinum Trophy) in 4 hours, 1 minute and 19 seconds. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/40436149 To my knowledge, nobody has ever done this, so I'm contacting Guinness to see if it's applicable.

You'll never forget about it, because I'll never shut up about it. You guys got stuff you won't shut up about, this is one thing I won't shut up about.

If this achievement gets solidified as a record anywhere (Guiness or Speed Run website or anywhere) I will write an article in jubilant celebration of your accomplishment Ugh.

Make it happen.

That would be great, but that's not going to make me shut up about it :) I'll tell you more about ICO than you could possibly imagine. Don't know why I'm so obsessed with this game. Also, totally ready to get my PS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle