New "Terminator Salvation" trailers.

Does "Terminator Salvation" look like a good addition to the Terminator series?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm undecided.

• I don't care for the earlier Terminator films or this one. (Basically, I have no taste.)

• Total voters
Yeah, I guess since they recast everyone else its okay. It's not like Arny acts anymore (although some would question if he ever did act, others would say now he's into politics he's acting all the time) then they didn't have much of a choice. Plus he's getting too old to be playing the same machine that gets sent back.

But I love that scene "You and me, we've been fighting since either of us existed. You tried to kill my mother, you killed my father, but you will not kill me"

So, they've confirmed this will only be the first in a planned trilogy of TERMANTOR films? Neat, I guess. And my man Christian Bale will be John in all three.

Yeah, I've heard of it being a trilogy since Bale was cast. The news recently was that the first sequal has already been green light because of the postive response to the trailer.

If these movies go as well as the reboot of Batman has been going, i'm seeing Christian Bale becoming one of the most popular/powerful actors in Hollywood.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle