Never say never

Bretimus_v2 said:
Lethean said:
I don't have much of an education, I don't own my own place and I don't have 100 percent on any games except for the Dorito's Dinosaur game but I feel I've accomplished a lot by being a good husband and a soon to be responsible father who will focus on instilling good morals and a good, healthy attitude and lifestyle with our daughter.

Sounds like a country song...
Lethean, prepare to embark on one of the most engaging and worthwhile, frustrating yet rewarding activities of your life.

And teach her latin, will annoy her peers and teachers endlessly.
And remember the word "camp" is related to "castration."

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
I don't have much of an education, I don't own my own place and I don't have 100 percent on any games except for the Dorito's Dinosaur game but I feel I've accomplished a lot by being a good husband and a soon to be responsible father who will focus on instilling good morals and a good, healthy attitude and lifestyle with our daughter.

atta boy, settle confidently into mediocrity :)

i kid i kid, i'm about as mediocre as they come, unless you challenge me to a 1v1 in starcraft 2

Oh no my friend! No mediocrity settling here - I've changed direction from the National Guard as there is no way I will enlist and take the risk of missing a year of my daughter's life. Instead, I will be going to college, getting EMT - B certified, becoming a firefighter and continuing my education while enrolling at Team Quest here in Portland while my wife finishes up a double major in Psychology and Sociology.

And I know you were joking....But you're not mediocre either. I mean, who did I first turn to when I needed a wealth of knowledge about getting in shape? You big guy! You accomplished quite a bit with physical fitness, something most people are too lazy to do!

Bret, I really am looking forward to it. Inf act, I'm about to go attempt to put this damn four in one crib thing together. Once that's done, that will be an accomplishment haha!

Lethean said:
responsible father who will focus on instilling good morals and You are so black.

5715867186.gif

Lethean said:
And I know you were joking....But you're not mediocre either. I mean, who did I first turn to when I needed a wealth of knowledge about getting in shape? You big guy! You accomplished quite a bit with physical fitness, something most people are too lazy to do!

unfortunately im currently in the worst shape of my life because my job is ruining my life, but thanks :)

and bret, i lol'd about the country song thing IRL

Chris_Crime said:
except The Princess and the Frog :(

Never The Princess and the Frog :(

We own that one!

And yes Chris, take a quote that a I posted on a video game forum as a joke and use it to illustrate how that will play into the morals I help bestow upon my daughter.

PS. Thanks Longo :)

Lethean said:
PS. Thanks Longo :)
Of course. Though I have one question for you.

Are you having a daughter simply because you know I have legal ownership of your first born son? Because if so... well played.

2re76ko.gif

Code:
This is a not a joke. This member is conducting a post that in no way should ever be interpreted as an attempt at Humor. This is only a post.
For the record you'll make a fine father, WR
Code:
This is a post that's not to be considered Hilarious. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the Federal, State and local authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of a humorous moment. If this had been an actual joke, the post you just read would have been followed by mild confusion, some awkward silence or met with the standard chorus of "meh" as per usual within the disenchanted confines of cyberspace, you jaded internet fucks you. This poster serves the Tri-State area - big up to Stamford, Yaayee Yay 405, keeping it crippin'. This concludes this post of the Shí¬t You Didn't Even Bother to Read.
We now send you back to your regular postings already in progress.

Vote: Strong Johns for most something something something in all of grade 7! OH SNAP, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP DOES HE?!
someone ban this asshole!
[  ]No
[  ]Yes
[X]Oh Fuck Yes!

↓

Take your daughter to track days starting when she's 14. Make sure she's into drifting, then watch as she picks up 40 sponsors a second and lives a comfortable life with lots of money in the future, while you know she's safe when driving on the street due to being able to control and likely having a street legal drift car, complete with better safety features than was ever fitted to a production car.

madster111 said:
Take your daughter to track days starting when she's 14. Make sure she's into drifting, then watch as she picks up 40 sponsors a second and lives a comfortable life with lots of money in the future, while you know she's safe when driving on the street due to being able to control and likely having a street legal drift car, complete with better safety features than was ever fitted to a production car.

Yeah or you know...I'll have her get into whatever hobby she wants as long as it isn't meth making.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod