Never say never

Im working hard at the moment and still havent reached my goal!

Anyone got Zuma? There's a) one achievement where you have to finish a level in under 5 seconds and b) just completing that shit is HARD dude!

For a) I lay in about 30 mins of my life everyday, have been doing for about 2 weeks now! and b) fucking giving up REAL damn soon.

Chris_Crime said:
I haven't had to pay a cell phone bill in over 8 years.

pictured below: the last of my new tech
877861.png

Awesome. What games does it have?

ITR, wanna give me some 1v1 training? I'm absolute shit at 1s, no matter what race, and I have no idea why. still holdin down gold league though

danielrbischoff said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I'll beat the s*** out of you in Call of duty 4 or 5 though, or any other MP game that isn't of this generation.
You do realize that CoD 4/5 are of this generation right?

I don't think so. CoD4 (and I'm speaking of the PC version of course) was pre Activision blizzard merge, and I consider that the shift over to the next generation.

Also cod4 was for the 9000 and 200 series of graphics cards, whilst the newer two are for the next series. There's a grand schism between CoD 1-5 and 6-7.

I don't go by consoles, because saying the Xbox is "current gen" is like saying a car from 8 years ago is current.

Or however old that thing is.

intoTheRain said:
Sightless said:
Is this supposed to be just about video game achievements? If not, then... uh, yeah.

naw it's just about any achievement
Well damn. School, work, life... Getting through all that shit is a huge accomplishment.

I feel the most accomplished whenever I manage to pull off some kind of event, though. Concerts, dances, tournaments, conventions -- hell, even a clubs days event can require a lot from two or three days. A lot of physical and mental exhaustion there, and usually compact and well-defined.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
danielrbischoff said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I'll beat the s*** out of you in Call of duty 4 or 5 though, or any other MP game that isn't of this generation.

I don't think so. CoD4 (and I'm speaking of the PC version of course) was pre Activision blizzard merge, and I consider that the shift over to the next generation.

Also cod4 was for the 9000 and 200 series of graphics cards, whilst the newer two are for the next series. There's a grand schism between CoD 1-5 and 6-7.

I don't go by consoles, because saying the Xbox is "current gen" is like saying a car from 8 years ago is current.

Oh, I get it. You're intentionally being an ass for the sake of argument. ;)

keepithowitis said:
ITR, wanna give me some 1v1 training? I'm absolute s*** at 1s, no matter what race, and I have no idea why. still holdin down gold league though

sure i play protoss, i'll give you a few builds to master that will at least get you to high plat/low diamond, if you wanna play toss.. i used to play random, but decided to go full time protoss to learn the race in and out. i feel playing random helped me out a lot though, because i know each race quite well, what time they'll push at, what time specific units can be out at, etc.

you can 1 base, 3 gate/robo push any fast expand zerg up until high diamond

gate/stargate/gate/gate push terran if they go early marauders up until high diamond

3 gate robo should work otherwise...

pvp just is just cheese, i used to hate it but now i love it. i see pvp as a break, because it's such a stupid matchup. it's either korean 4 gate, 2 gate proxy or standard 4 gate. anything else and you lose for sure if your opponent is competent. though i've developed a build that had me 11-0 against masters pvp :) i finally got stopped doing it once against a 3200 masters which is about pro level it came down to a handful of units, he had 1 pylon left and he killed my building first =(

nOstalgia.854

add me, and i'll explain half the shit i just said that you probably don't understand. i'm on vacation starting tuesday though and will be back next sunday.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
danielrbischoff said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Oh, I get it. You're intentionally being an ass for the sake of argument. ;)

Nooo, because I got human stopwatch in GT5 and you haven't.

HAH.

I don't have much of an education, I don't own my own place and I don't have 100 percent on any games except for the Dorito's Dinosaur game but I feel I've accomplished a lot by being a good husband and a soon to be responsible father who will focus on instilling good morals and a good, healthy attitude and lifestyle with our daughter.

Lethean said:
I don't have much of an education, I don't own my own place and I don't have 100 percent on any games except for the Dorito's Dinosaur game but I feel I've accomplished a lot by being a good husband and a soon to be responsible father who will focus on instilling good morals and a good, healthy attitude and lifestyle with our daughter.

atta boy, settle confidently into mediocrity :)

i kid i kid, i'm about as mediocre as they come, unless you challenge me to a 1v1 in starcraft 2

Lethean said:

Sounds like a country song...
Lethean, prepare to embark on one of the most engaging and worthwhile, frustrating yet rewarding activities of your life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle