• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"lulz" is Internet talk that means "alluring the underaged into sexual actz''

In this situation, mala was referring to MyNameIsMonkey's use of such a peculiar year of joining. MyNameIsMonkey is trying to distact and impress the young one's here at GR. Once they ask about his peculiarity and for hacking tips, he has them in his trap!

I heard that twelve-year-olds are his favorites! 8)

electricthunder said:
How do i act twelve?

Ok, here we go...

electricthunder said:
You know what all of you who voted no really piss me off have you seen mynameismonkeys profile its completly crazy he says hes a hacker and... click here to see for yourself.How could he have joined he 1963?

http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=357

No punctuation, bad spelling, moronic post.

electricthunder said:
SHUT THE **** UP YOU MOTHER **** ***** ******* FAT ASSHOLE.

Needlessly abusive, excessive use of curse words, screams 'just hit puberty'.

electricthunder said:
Right and your sig is just complete bull ****.See whats up with that crap?Oh and i think maybe you should go **** yourself *****.

For all the complaints that are periodically raised about how the GR forums aren't interesting anymore, or don't have anything new, or aren't what they used to be, then I think you don't have to look much farther than the current moderating.

More swearing what a surprise, no punctuation again, once again being abusive, the only intelligent part of your post is the quote you failed to actually put in quotations or a quote box.

electricthunder said:
Ok who keeps changing peoples posts so when they curse its a *.

A bit stupid, though admittedly something I could see my parents thinking too.

electricthunder said:
Ahh to many words.Ahh!!!!!!!

Utter laziness and a terrible attempt to be funny.

electricthunder said:
well whatever "Sam".

I'm still trying to figure out why you said my name as if I'm using a disguise, nice argument there though, you really called me out on the imaginary transgression I made.

electricthunder said:
Ha Ha.Who said i couldn't spell.Bich.Oops i mean ***** lol.

Excellent, you should argue for a living, you'll make a fortune off people hiring you to not be on their team.

Now I realise I've only mentioned your age a couple of times here but there's really only two options here, you're either twelve, or you're just naturally an annoying poster.

Sam

I don't think a single member of this forum would object to you posting here if you put a little effort into punctuation and made posts that are on topic and make sense. All it takes is a little effort on your part.

(I know Maca seems a little harsh there, but he has good intentions.)

electricthunder said:
Me annoying you SIGN everthing Sam you i could care less about your name and i dare you to post one thing without signing Sam.

No punctuation, incorrect capitalisation, irritating emphasis, even more irritating 'challenge' (which by the way I will never accept so quit trying) and for the love of all that is holy, it's couldn't care less, could not care less, if you could care less then surely you can see you care even a tiny, tiny bit to be able to care less!

In fact, everyone, listen up...

It's couldn't care less, you sound like a damn plebeian when you say it wrong.

Sam

JCD said:
Guys..... c'mon.

JCD, I'm perfectly willing to lay down my arms but not while he's incessantly bitching about my sign off. Of all the things he could be pissy about he picks something so arbitrary, so asinine, so ridiculously trivial... I don't really know where I'm going with this but I'm tired, ill and stressed, electricthunder is acting as an online stress ball.

Sam

I've been trying to teach this young one how to punctuate and capitalize correctly. The capitalization is better now, but the punctuation is still lacking. I've tried, really I have.
Your Friend and Pal,
Goodtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle