do you think mynameismonkey is weird

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
um, yes. I am talking. Now I've looked at and acknowledged who is talking, I'll repeat my original sentiments: You're weird. Your sig is not only completely illiterate, but looks like it flew straight out of a Limp Bizkit cd inlay.

Right and your sig is just complete bull shit.See whats up with that crap?Oh and i think maybe you should go fuck yourself bitch.

For all the complaints that are periodically raised about how the GR forums aren't interesting anymore, or don't have anything new, or aren't what they used to be, then I think you don't have to look much farther than the current moderating.

^For the record, I don't think mynameismonkey is weird, and I don't think you're weird, I think you're completely fucking annoying.

electricthunder said:
SHUT THE **** UP YOU MOTHER **** ***** ******* FAT ASSHOLE.

In this instance, you used too many capital letters, but I like your effort. I noticed some punctuation in some of your other posts, very impressive. You are coming along very nicely, except for that potty mouth.

electricthunder said:
You know what all of you who voted no really piss me off have you seen mynameismonkeys profile its completly crazy he says hes a hacker and... click here to see for yourself.How could he have joined he 1963?

http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=357

He's not 'weird', he's a forum admin. He changed that for the lulz.

But I'm sorry for disagreeing with your opinion. I'll try and be a bit more twelve years old in future.

He's not 'weird', he's a forum admin. He changed that for the lulz.

But I'm sorry for disagreeing with your opinion. I'll try and be a bit more twelve years old in future.

What is lulz and is he a hacker.What you think i'm twelve come and get it *****

/\ He quite clearly explained that mynameismonkey is a forum admin, as for 'lulz' figure it out for yourself. Also, nowhere in mala's post does he say you're twelve, he does, however, imply that you act like a twelve year old.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod