Most Dissapointing Game of the Year

The only part that actually wowed me about Far Cry 2 was when you bite the bullets out of you, which was freaking awesome. Besides that, the entire thing was shitty.

Prince of Persia was terrible. I'm happy I got it for 39.99 during one of Gamestop's promotion deals, because I'm bringing that sucker back as soon as possible. Terrible, uncompelling story, and I was starting to get into the rhythmic button-pressing free-running kind of thing it had going on.. until I realized how repetitive it got.

I have yet to play Fallout 3 but I'm pretty excited about it.

Fable 2 was fun. The only thing that disappointed me was how much the story failed to draw you in, and the few times it actually became exciting.

I don't know why you guys don't like Far Cry 2. I'm loving it. Of course, I'm also not retarded, so that might contribute a bit.

Disamapointering?
That would have to be given to Spore methinks...
That game could have been so awesome, but they had to go and make it cartoony and over simplified...thought admittedly it was still a good game overall it was still a big dissapointment to what I think everyone was expecting (or at least hoping for).

Mirror's Edge.
I've rarley been so frustrated with a game.
Nothing spells "crap" having no idea what the exact platforming thing the game wants you to do while getting shot at by guards that can kill you in 2-3 hits.
It also shared Assassin's Creed's biggest flaw where they created a world where not only is fighting not neccassary...it's badly done so you don't want to do it and both games for no good reason make you do a crap load of fighting at the end of the game.
I also have to admit I'm really bittter at Mirror's Edge because I beat the whole game without shooting a single enemy and the game didn't give me the trophy for it. Really the no shooting thing just makes an already aggrivating game about 50x more aggrivating.

Madden 09. That game is majorly fucked up. NCAA Football 09 is tons better, which is usually to the contrary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle