Most Annoying Enemies

Eh whatever. I'm a member of several other forums and all you have to do is right click + copy image URL and do
and it works. I thought it was universal (photobucket even has copy

It's all good man.

It's not the IMG format, it's the URL link that's screwed up. Sometimes you have to save the picture and re-upload them in order for the URL to work. Imageshack and photobucket are your best friends for stubborn image URLs.

Is this what you were trying to display?
55849710.jpg

51515772.jpg

090818_jerks_bird.jpg

Those damn eagles can really mess up your jumps and be annoying to fight because of their weird flying patterns. Same goes all the Megaman flying enemies or the ones that pop up from the pits.

Affen, your choice reminded me of another flying enemy that I used to hate. Firebrand from Ghosts n Goblins.

level1-ghostsngoblins1e.jpg

That bastard was so annoying.

C_nate said:
Firebrand from Ghosts n Goblins.

That bugger was always my demise in Super Ghosts n Goblins aswell.

Many of these annoying enemies have the common trait of flying.

The deathclaws really are assholes. I had the .50cal sniper rifle with bloody explosive rounds and they STILL managed to wreck my shit without even trying.

Creepers deserve a special place too these days.

I've never actually played an FF game seriously before, and part of that is because of friends who did and report spending literally days on bosses trying to kill them.

I used to hate Malboros in Final Fantasy games. The FF8 one I remember the most. First attack he poisons, silences and blinds your whole party all in one go! Dick.

Malboro_(FFVIII).jpg

Also:

redead.jpg

"GRAAAH!! GET. OFF. ME!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod