Top 5 Most Addictive Games.

DocMoc said:
Goldeneye 007
Warcraft III
KotOR II
WoW
Chips Challenge
You are my new best friend...I was trying to think of the name for Chips Challenge for soooo long. I spent a shit load of hours playing that never ending extremely frustrating yet awesome game when I was around 10-12 years old. You do know that you could cheat and go to the last level though right? I didn't figure that out until I put in at least 100+ hours into it. $@#% @##%#!

Well anyways...
5) Mario series - I've been obsessed since the NES back in the early 90's.
4) Sim City-the 1st - When I was younger I couldn't get enough of building an amazing city then blowing the fucker up right afterwards.
3) Goldeneye 007 - No need to explain.
2) Halo CE - bang, bang, bang, reload. repeat. Much love to the three shot pistol!
1) Warcraft 2 battle.net - Never has a game took over my life like this. I was honestly scaring myself for the amount of time I played this game.

Honorable Mentions - Wolfenstein 3d, Original DOOM, and Original Duke Nukem. I liked shooting things in the face when I was a little kid?

Pushit said:
DocMoc said:
Goldeneye 007
Warcraft III
KotOR II
WoW
Chips Challenge
You are my new best friend...I was trying to think of the name for Chips Challenge for soooo long. I spent a s*** load of hours playing that never ending extremely frustrating yet awesome game when I was around 10-12 years old. You do know that you could cheat and go to the last level though right? I didn't figure that out until I put in at least 100+ hours into it. $@#% @##%#!

Come to think of it, I just remembered Chip's Challange. That game is awsome. :D

No order: Rainbow Six: Vegas

GTA: San Andreas

Counter-Strike: Source

Eternal Sonata

The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time

Hitman: Contracts / Blood Money

At number 5- Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

At 4 we have: Grand Theft Auto San Andres

Shootin' in at 3 we have: Timesplitters 2

Runner up at number 2: Dead Rising

And our Champion: Resident Evil 3 Nemesis. I still play this game, and I got it the day it came out. I loved the replay value given by "Operation Mad Jackal" (Merc mode), the random monster appearences, the invunrabilty of the Nemesis, the Magnum hand gun, and being honest about it, the game in general.

5) Deus Ex (PS2)
4)Okami (PS2)
3)Warhawk (PS3)
3)Hitman: blood money (PS2)
2)Half Life 2 (PC)
1) The elder scrolls oblivian (PS3)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member