Your Top 5 Most Wanted Games of Holiday 2011

Longo_2_guns said:
WickedLiquid said:
but if Dark Souls is #1 because Longo voted it 5 times!
Then you'd have a list worth playing. Don't see what the problem with that is.

Not saying it's a bad game, just saying you abused the system bro. This isn't like it's Lethean who you can dominate in the bedroom, it's a top whatever list.

Hey now, let's not bring that sexy leatherbound guy into the fray! Lethean's special....verrrrry special.

WickedLiquid said:
Longo_2_guns said:
WickedLiquid said:
but if Dark Souls is #1 because Longo voted it 5 times!
Then you'd have a list worth playing. Don't see what the problem with that is.

Not saying it's a bad game, just saying you abused the system bro. This isn't like it's Lethean who you can dominate in the bedroom, it's a top whatever list.

But if the only game I was looking forward to was Dark Souls, then all of my points would thusly go to it. So the system would hardly be abused.

Longo_2_guns said:
But if the only game I was looking forward to was Dark Souls,

then you'd only nominate the one game once lol. It's like cheating by putting your name into a prize box 5 times, shit like that makes Jesus cry.

Aw screw it...

*makes a revenge list*

KILL LONGO Vol. 1.
Tiny: "You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"
Wicked: "You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did."

Oh please. If it's Kill Bill and I'm Bill, then Bretimus is O-Ren. Because he's half asian. MattAY is Elle. Used is Budd. BlackStar is Vernita Green.

Obviously I'm Jules. Obviously. Chris Crime can play Vincent, we'll just get him some blue colored contacts to hide his latino heritage.

I would help you out Used but I don't know what the hell you kids play these days, I'm no longer hip and with it. Maybe this list will help me out!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hell nah. Stal is Hanzo.

Maybe MattAY is Pai Mei. Though that's not as fitting as Elle.

Nah, Maca has got to be Pai Mei.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle