Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montero

• Endeavor

• Outlander

• Total voters
ok, i really like these cars. and i hope that ya'll like them too.my favorite one is the Lancer Evo 8. I have,well my dad has a '94 Mitsubishi Mighty Max 4WD.its a dark gray/black color, and recently we had a new engine installed. it cost about,well right with a full tank of gas at $2100. the old engine had a little over 220,000 miles on it.and it was brought brand new. it runs so good with the new engine it.

since mitsubishi was made in japan.in 1994,they stop importing the Mighty Max. And now with the new Raider, which i think is awesome it does have the chararistics of the mighty max, like the doors and the lights.
The new eclipse is pretty good,its took me awhile to get used to the new design,but overall it looks mighty good.

so i hope ya'll the mitsubishi's too.

Evo's are over rated. The new Eclipse is more of a sport touring car than a sports car. Mitsubish barely has the sales to compete with other foreign makers. Yet I still love em.

Oh and by the way, I bet only a very small percentage of people here know enough to vote in this poll, thus making it pointless and a needless poll.

Just a heads up, put more thought into making a poll next time.

And since when is "tooken" a word?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod