Zoom zoom!

you cant blame the mechanic, blame the economy. i know several mechanics who do great work for half the price of any dealership, but they can only go so low depending on the cost of the parts required to make the repairs.

now whats real bullshit is some dude dribbling a ball and throwing it into a net can make 10 million a year, yet the governement cant 'afford' to hire more nurses and doctors for hospitals.

got nothin on my 2001 silver malibu with a pin stripe. super sexy knock in the engine due to bad lifters, nom nom nom

nice enough though.

Madster: £90 an hour for ANYTHING that's not saving lives in some form or at least making a lot of money is a little crazy. You think there's no aspects of my job that are a pain in the ass? I get paid the same flat rate per hour regardless of whether I'm putting stickers on boxes or attempting to calm down the angriest of customers and trust me, it's nowhere near as much as £90 per hour. Sure, my job isn't the most skilled, nor is it the most thanked, but I'd only expect £90 if I were replacing hearts, running headlong into fiery buildings or seducing Victoria's Secret models in an Iron Man suit (because good luck comes in threes). The fact that you'd rather turn gay than do a complex but completely not dangerous job for £90 per hour worries me. Also, is there anything you don't know? It's just that I was wondering how to make E4 broadcast less episodes of Friends, just how many virgins are waiting for those terrorist dumbasses and just how efficient I can make my bicycle by replacing the frame with snowflakes and pixie dust.

Daddio: £90 would be fine if that included the parts but quite often it doesn't. They charge for parts and then add labour on top. Not all places are like that; I had my entire exhaust replaced on my old Fiesta for £80 including labour and the several times I went to another place to sort the wheels/tyres their prices were also very reasonable but I've heard plenty of stories about cowboys too.

Sweet car! I've always really liked Mazda 3's. I'm actually kind of looking for a car to replace the one I have already, no idea what yet though, just needs to have more room.

madster111 said:
The standard one is tiny and stupid, restricting power AND the aggressive engine note they have from factory.
Not only will it sound and go better, but even your fuel economy will receive a boost.

What kind of exhaust would you recommend then?