Member benefits...

Werent there going to be member benefits for us members that were here for a while?

I know were suppose to get medals, and our post count back, but I was wondering what else the older members got.

You guys need to get on the ball, get the stuff goin, quit slackin...you kids these days, with your tech nolo gy...

Since I can't to postcounts yet, I was thinking of maybe doing some sort of rank stuff. Either by current post count to give you a title (text only, I'm afraid) or custom titles (Old Skool Member) or some other such thing.

Maybe even make a group(s) for ya'll.

Who knows.

trust_no_one said:
Since I can't to postcounts yet, I was thinking of maybe doing some sort of rank stuff. Either by current post count to give you a title (text only, I'm afraid) or custom titles (Old Skool Member) or some other such thing.
I was under the impression this would be taken care of by the medals, when they are finally brought to life.
But we have to be patient, they've got more important stuff to worry about right now. We'll get our medals and stuff in due time :)

trust_no_one said:

Maybe even make a group(s) for ya'll.

Who knows.

Why not run it by the you know..Owners and operators of GR and see what they want to do too? Or is it all you now?

Anyways Hellfire...Be patient. I'd rather see the posting problems get sorted out first. Unless online ranks on a forum mean that much to you.

i post between 2-3 posts a day on the new baords. i used to be 10-15 a day on the old boards. i want my 10,000 back.

I love how Tno puts a lot of his time aside to continue to make Gr better, yet Wr does nothing but whine and complain, yet he has the balls to trash talk Tno.

WR, I do run stuff by the GM's. Nice assumtion that I don't, though. Notice I said nice, not good. I talked with dUKE, and the counts, as well as a new ranking system (based on more than post counts) will be added. So If I decide to put aside some more of my time for GR, I might make custom ranks for people, so they can enjoy them before the new ranks come in.

You're lucky you're not a mod. 'Cause, you know, everyone knows when theres a mod I don't like I can just get rid of them. But because you're a poster, it's so much harder to get rid of you for an arbitrary reason.

Oh...wait...

trust_no_one said:
So If I decide to put aside some more of my time for GR, I might make custom ranks for people, so they can enjoy them before the new ranks come in.

TNO, what you do here isnt that stressing. Hell, you even voulenteered for the job. Stop being all assholeish. You are acting like that one of those elitist hall monitors in school that everyone hated.

Im not really trying to offend you or anything. It really does look like that but Im not.But damn man, stop... just stop.

TheNesMan said:
I love how Tno puts a lot of his time aside to continue to make Gr better, yet Wr does nothing but whine and complain, yet he has the balls to trash talk Tno.

what exactly has TNO done? How much time is he actually spending making GR better? He himself has admitted there is really nothing to do right now because he is waiting on the GMs to load some things as well as the general peace and lack of spamming going on the misc board. Being a mod and GM would be pretty boring right now, so lets not all suck TNOs dick too fast since he really isn't doing anything at the moment.

I know that Tno has used a lot of his time for looking into matters with our post count, changing our names and other problematic stuff being the result of the beta. It might be quiet now, but it wasn't before and won't be soon.

Oh wow, he researched a few phpBB hacks that he can't even install. Yay.
The recent mod changes are really the first big thing TNO has done here.
Woot.

TheNesMan said:

I do alot of struff besides "whine and complain". I just voice my opinion on TNO and his modding job. Deal with it.

Frozen said it best...He's acting like one of those elitist hall monitors. I can have my opinion on him Nes Man. Since it offends you so though, I'll watch what I say since I wouldn't want to offend you.

Don't fight in here. Or bicker. Or snip or snap or throw a little fit.

We are aware of our promises and will try to fulfill them. But look at the front page of our site. We have some shark-sized fish to fry right now, and there's no telling when the suckers will be done.

Simmer down and bear with us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133