Mass Effect 2

Lethean said:
So I've recruited everyone but Legion and I'm working on the loyalty quests.

Is there a twist to the story at some point in time? I don't want to know said twist, I just want to know if there is one. I'm kind of hoping the Illusive Man does something that warrants a bullet to the head. I'd hate to think Shephard will forever be indebted to him.

Not a direct twist. But if you'll give into his wishes ... then that will have dire consequences in Mass Effect 3. :) As for now ... he stands as one charming motherfucker. I want his suit. ^^

So I just beat the game, and somehow didn't lose any squad members in the process, which frankly I am surprised about.

As for the ending....it's what I expected, and with my first character (out of planned three or four) done, it's the "good" ending, I guess. I won't say much else, but I went paragon for this Shepard, and I think this will have some major consequences for the third game.

But this is why three playthroughs exist.

I do have to ask why there is a new game + though? I personally don't want to do it, id rather just play the game numerous times with imports over one character with heavily augmented stats and weaponry.

I've just finished the game. It's awesome and all and i wonder why no one is making a TV show out of this. Can't wait too play it again and again and when mass effect 3 will be out...

BUT

SHEPARD"S F***ING SMILE MAKES ME S*** MY PANTS!!
Mass_effect_smile.jpg

Bye now, gonna cry in my bed...

Dumb question but if I start a second play through after beating ME2, will I have the choice of what saved game to import in ME3?

Lethean said:
Dumb question but if I start a second play through after beating ME2, will I have the choice of what saved game to import in ME3?
Well, considering you had that choice in ME2, i suppose so..

Finally started up a Male Shepard. Anyone else feel the Female Shepard voice actress is in a completely different league than the male voice actor? I mean, she's engaging, I can hear emotions through her and she's entertaining. The male is boring to me.

Trippysmurf said:
Finally started up a Male Shepard. Anyone else feel the Female Shepard voice actress is in a completely different league than the male voice actor? I mean, she's engaging, I can hear emotions through her and she's entertaining. The male is boring to me.
Same.

I tried to play with the guy, and he just pissed me off.

Meh. The male Shepard is ok, all things considered. I hear more emotion from him when there is a choice about, paragon and renegade choices basically.

So yeah, I just started a second playthrough of Dragon Age now...I love Bioware so much...

madster111 said:
Lethean said:
Well, considering you had that choice in ME2, i suppose so..

Well, seeing as how I never beat the game twice on the same character in ME...I didn't know you had that choice so...

:p

That vid solidifies Mordin and Garrus as pure badass characters.

Got to love the aliens....and I really hope they return for the sequel.

So what could I do to make a completely different play through for myself next time if I'm importing my ME2 character? Basically just go renegade as I can't change my class and screw someone?

I'm guessing for a totally different experience I should finish my renegade ME1 character, kill Wrex, let the Council die and nominate Udina....But for my ME2 character import is there much I can do for a different play through the second time around?

Also, you know how in ME1 Garrus and Wrex had some bickering back and forth, as did Liara and Ashley? Is there any of that in ME2? I didn't notice it on any missions or walking around through the cities.

PS. Give me more armour options please.

Lethean said:
Also, you know how in ME1 Garrus and Wrex had some bickering back and forth, as did Liara and Ashley? Is there any of that in ME2? I didn't notice it on any missions or walking around through the cities.
Take tali and garrus up and down the stairs in the citadel, you'll see...

And i praised the leather alternate clothing. Jack at least looks more decent to look at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle