just took a poop..

UrbanMasque said:
Pooping blood doesn't mean its anything serious.
Pooping "lots of blood" = not good.

The only time this has happened to me was the first post constipation poop. The loaf was fully brown, but the exit tip had a hint of blood stuck to it which clouded the water.

If the blood is running out of your anus - seek medical attention immediately. If it was attached to the poop, i think you're fine, but no harm in checking it out.

Did you strain a lot on the poop? or did was it easy?

It was easy. Doctors think its just from a fissure or a popped hemmrhoid nom nom. They said its actually better to see a lot of blood as opposed to a little bit, as tumors dont tend to bleed a whole lot so i likely tore or popped something. Especially since i havent seen a drop of blood since.

That said ill be gettin my pooper inspected soon.

And ill be inpsecting my droppings meticulously until then.

Yeah, that's very true. Besides, the insides there are some of the fastest healing parts of the body (only the tongue heals faster). So since you're not seeing it again, you probably just had too many rocks for dinner or something.

What ive never understood is how you can rip open something in there and it doesnt get infected.

Like i mean if you cut yourself and rubbed shit all over it that probably wouldnt be the best thing to do no?

The body is a wonderful thing.

intoTheRain said:
What ive never understood is how you can rip open something in there and it doesnt get infected.

What, have you ever tried the back door - that thing is sealed AIR/WATER TIGHT SON!
You need a special key, secret handshake, and tones of lube to make a dent.
So no need to worry about foreign particulates getting in.

If your loaf was solid (like the type you don't need to wipe for) then its possible that nothing really came into contact with it and smeared off on it inside?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle