ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:edit: SHIZA DOUBLE POSTS!

Oh well, I will fill it up.
9xUqgNK.jpg

danielrbischoff said:
Could be water in here... I'm just sayin' they shoulda put some kind of rock hammer on that thing.

Dude, it has a rock LASER!
dnews-files-2013-06-PIA17262-gif.gif

It was a rock...laser!.....ROCK LA-SAH!

Paradox said:
danielrbischoff said:
Could be water in here... I'm just sayin' they shoulda put some kind of rock hammer on that thing.

Dude, it has a rock LASER!
dnews-files-2013-06-PIA17262-gif.gif

It was a rock...laser!.....ROCK LA-SAH!

Lasers evaporate water mang..

There are a lot of things they could've/should've put on the rover - the important one being a good ambient microphone. "Not within the scope of our mission" - GTFO!!! How much space, hardware and bandwidth does that take up and without noises you're only getting half the pcture.. What does the planet SOUND LIEK!

I imagine it would sound like a desert.

Unless you're one of those guys who thinks they didn't put the microphone on because of a conspiracy. Then it would sound like alien language clicking.

Even with the laser evaporating water, it would still detect the water vapor.

And with such a thin atmosphere, I'd imagine anything you hear would be quiet and higher pitched.

This music video holds a very special place in my heart and mind.
http://youtu.be/cmoFNya6P4Q
It has a funny animation to the music.

There is a saying in circles that you don't find it, the universe brings it to you.

One day when I was 18 I was listening to this youtube video and someone called my phone. It was a guy I went to school with that I had never smoked with, never drank with, never did anything with except had a class with him. He said I seemed like a cool person and that I may be the type of intellectual interested in something he had. It was acid. Seemingly randomly, while I was watching a youtube music video about acid, A guy I hardly knew called me up offering some.(And for southern Illinois it is beyond rare). First time I ever tried it.

Sourdeez said:
This music video holds a very special place in my heart and mind.
http://youtu.be/cmoFNya6P4Q
It has a funny animation to the music.

There is a saying in circles that you don't find it, the universe brings it to you.

One day when I was 18 I was listening to this youtube video and someone called my phone. It was a guy I went to school with that I had never smoked with, never drank with, never did anything with except had a class with him. He said I seemed like a cool person and that I may be the type of intellectual interested in something he had. It was acid. Seemingly randomly, while I was watching a youtube music video about acid, A guy I hardly knew called me up offering some.(And for southern Illinois it is beyond rare). First time I ever tried it.
:toast: Sourdeez drink a glass of OJ and call me in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod