ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NickKmet said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Nick, what do you play again?

saxophone, and a little piano. I'm a composition major though, so my focus is on writing music these days.
Composing, eh? If I ever think of the perfect tune for the theme song to one of my game projects, I'll give you a buzz.

And do you happen to use any kind of composition software...free composition software? ._.

De-Ting said:
NickKmet said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Nick, what do you play again?

saxophone, and a little piano. I'm a composition major though, so my focus is on writing music these days.
Composing, eh? If I ever think of the perfect tune for the theme song to one of my game projects, I'll give you a buzz.

And do you happen to use any kind of composition software...free composition software? ._.

lol, right now I use the software we have at school for more modern projects, and it is most certainly not free. I do have a sample library, but that's also not free. hahaha. ummm..... I guess my Sibelius copy is pirated, but that's mostly because I can't afford to buy a legit copy right now or anytime soon (i will eventually - and I'm not just saying that). I don't know man, there are some good freeware programs, but good sounds cost money in my experience. A good DAW that's free is LMMS.

439734b020c8aab83867917b396a1df7.gif

Haha, MAN I wish I could've grown up in America so I could play, even WATCH American football.

No worries brudda. No one else probably cared, I just get pedantic about scrolling sideways...so unnatural! ;)

funny-celebrity-pictures-umm-what.png

Enjoy your dreams, kids!

Edit: let's add the best way to introduce the director of photography
funny-celebrity-pictures-seagal-slide.gif

So many potential comments swam through my head as I watched that. I'll say this: Ugh, you're alright in my book.

And here's the first clip from the upcoming Wrath of the Titans.
releasethekrakan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
admori