ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
If I was, I wouldn't be wasting money on 10 dollar ice trays.

no, no, you're missing the point. We use the ice trays because we can't afford a refrigerator that has that shit built in. There's a difference between buying a refrigerator, and a totally awesome ice tray.

NickKmet said:
Longo_2_guns said:

no, no, you're missing the point. We use the ice trays because we can't afford a refrigerator that has that s*** built in. There's a difference between buying a refrigerator, and a totally awesome ice tray.
Well, I'd probably spend the 8 dollars, not counting shipping, that I'd save by buying a regular ice tray on some of that special ramen with the freeze dried veggies in them. Or I'd save it, like a responsible adult.

Ten bucks is ten bucks.

Longo_2_guns said:
NickKmet said:
Longo_2_guns said:

no, no, you're missing the point. We use the ice trays because we can't afford a refrigerator that has that s*** built in. There's a difference between buying a refrigerator, and a totally awesome ice tray.
Well, I'd probably spend the 8 dollars, not counting shipping, that I'd save by buying a regular ice tray on some of that special ramen with the freeze dried veggies in them. Or I'd save it, like a responsible adult.

Ten bucks is ten bucks.

damn longo, you are no fun. With this attitude, I'm surprised you even play video games.

Fine, here goes. Awesome Conversation at my house.

Cooper (pointing at my wife's stomach): How does the baby get out?
My wife: Uh... Brett, do you want to help me with this?
Cooper (before we could say anything): Does it jump out with a parachute?
Me: Uh, huh... sure.

Man, is he going to be disappointed when he learns the truth in a couple years.

^The truth?...WAIT!

Are you saying they dont jump out with parachutes!? What the hell happens then!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwggame23