ITS ARNOLD

kingg5

Rookie
Expendables, looks good got all the great actors, minus Kurt Russel and Sean Connery, but stallon,Rouke, Jet Li Stathum, and Bruce Willis. Be funny if it sucks. Whats your opinions on it?

I thought this was going to be about Hey Arnold. Instead, it's about a mediocre action flick.

I am not excited.

Why not? If you grew up in th 70's and 80's this would be thrilling. By the way I miss that show.

Longo_2_guns said:
I thought this was going to be about Hey Arnold. Instead, it's about a mediocre action flick.

I am not excited.

It may be a mediocre action flick but what's behind it is pretty impressive. These were just a bunch of guys Robert Rodriguez got to sign on for a trailer in the middle of Grindhouse, nobody was actually planning on making a movie out of it. Now a couple years later their trailer has become so popular it actually has been turned into a flick, and even cooler is that all the big names in the original preview actually agreed to do it. Some of the biggest action egos in Hollywood are working together to make something that could potentially be hilarious. What is there to not be excited about?

I thought it would be about Hey Arnold! as well.
I can't help but feel letdown once again... But the movie still looks good, as an action movie.
Hoping for all action and none of that filler plot.

I've been looking forward to this film since it was announced. Arnold only has a small cameo but regardless, this film looks like a lot of fun.

Stallone
Lundgren
Li
Statham
Willis
Couture

...Really, what's not to like?

Oh yeah...Steve Austin. Other than that though, it looks great.

Looks pretty dumb. But I'm not the intended audience I guess. My dad's gonna love it.

It does look a little shallow but i dont give a shit. Sly read my mind, i've been waiting for a proper 90's action style flick for 10 years now. It will be the first cinema movie i watch this year.

Now if it was actually being directed by Rodriguez, I would be excited. But actors don't make a movie, especially in an action film where you could replace them with anyone and you'd still have the same damn movie, unless it stars Jackie Chan or someone else who does their own actual fighting stunts and whatnot.
It comes down more to the director and writers to make the movies good. And who's directing and writing this one? Why none other than Stallone himself, who gave us such gems as all the Rocky movies except the original, and that's about it.

I'll watch it eventually, but not in theaters.

Now you know what action movie I AM excited for? Machete.

No trailer link? You're slacking :p

It's a love letter to 80's action movies. Although I guess calling it a "love letter" doesn't sound right...

For guys who are fans of those movies this is the greatest gift to men since women started shaving their public region. I myself was never really a huge fan but I still wanna see this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle