Is there anyway you can enlarge our avatars?

wowza0rs.jpg

One hell of a ZInger, I'll give ya that. I just posted it enlarged because I always thought it was a semi-nude woman on a playing card. Go figure.

Hey, if we can't enalarge our avatars, can we allow GIF images to be used as avatars and sig pics?? And, can we can increase the size of sig pics if at all possible?

The chances of sig pics getting larger is extremely slim. We've already held a vote between mods and the majority feel that the sig pics are ok as they are.

Sam

I can't see sig pics being enlarged in the near future, but gifs can be used for signatures.

I tried using a GIF image for my sig pic, but it's not 300 x 75, and I was called a wicked monkey for using an image too big, what gives?

NjNakedSnake said:
I tried using a GIF image for my sig pic, but it's not 300 x 75, and I was called a wicked monkey for using an image too big, what gives?

The image was too big; make it smaller (300 x 75 pixels is the maximum) and it'll work, you wicked monkey.

Tough, signatures are here to allow posters to to personalise their posts and signature pictures were enabled to further that personalisation, they're not here to bulk up the signatures so they're bigger than the post itself.

Sam

Damn your small print JCD, you disingenious snake oil salesman!

EDIT: But I don't plan on needing this after those two months are up.

I really don't like animations in sigs. MOTION BUGS ME. Especially when we have to see them multiple times on the same page, as witnessed in this topic, Sorry JCD and Snake. Just my two cents.

For that, Ima find a way to make mine even more animated. There are gonna be loony toons running across it, and an animated Chuck Norris roundhouse kicking an old lady.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle