USA Quest 1: Journey of the Drunk Irishmen

Man, I can't imagine what the cost of fuel for two RVs driving across the country is going to be. *faints*

Also, piloting RVs can be frickin difficult. Have fun, though!

Yeah, top speed in an RV can't be over 60 MPH and I'd imagine that at an average price of 4 bucks per gallon in all of those places you are planning on visiting you could probably fly to Hawaii or the UK and have a better trip with more interesting landscape.

Or do what I am going to do and take a ship to Alaska and cuddle with Used.

Stal, fair point about being able to afford a ticket toi a number of cool places for the same cost, but I have to agree with the OP on this one. A trip across the US would be so much fun. Especially a six week godamn trip with buddies in an RV convoy.

used44 said:
Stal, fair point about being able to afford a ticket toi a number of cool places for the same cost, but I have to agree with the OP on this one. A trip across the US would be so much fun. Especially a six week godamn trip with buddies in an RV convoy.

If you like driving.

what the hell man what about Detroit? It's not that great of a city but you should still check it out, it's a worthy city. And while you're here go to a Tigers Game

schimmel said:
what the hell man what about Detroit? It's not that great of a city but you should still check it out, it's a worthy city. And while you're here go to a Tigers Game
Considering they're doing a tour of essentially all of the notable US cities and sites, I severely doubt detroit is deemed worthy. Buffalo may be the armpit of the US, but detroit is the asshole.

Seattle is fun. i live near there. but it's also way the hell far away from anywhere else except Portland, which is also pretty fun.

Oh, try not to get arrested. If you haven't noticed, our government has a problem with foreign people.

in-between san francisco and san diego, I suggest stopping at San Luis Obispo.

You can cruise around massive sand dunes by the ocean in dirt bikes, 4-wheelers/atv's, and dune buggies.

Oh and while in San Diego, I'd suggest devoting a whole day to the San Diego Zoo.

stayed in san luis obispo for a night, couldnt rent any dirt bikes or stuff like that :(

in san diego at the moment, filming my friends as they have drank quite a lot.

couldnt see big sur and that coastal highway cause of forest fires :(

people keep staring at us cause we try to walk everywhere haha. we are the ony people on the streets most of the times

TheNesMan said:
schimmel said:
Considering they're doing a tour of essentially all of the notable US cities and sites, I severely doubt detroit is deemed worthy. Buffalo may be the armpit of the US, but detroit is the asshole.

Detroit may be the asshole of the US but you have to admit it is a NOTABLE city. Everyone in the country (and many other countries for that matter) knows where Detroit is.

schimmel said:
TheNesMan said:
schimmel said:

Detroit may be the asshole of the US but you have to admit it is a NOTABLE city. Everyone in the country (and many other countries for that matter) knows where Detroit is.

I dont.

schimmel said:
TheNesMan said:
schimmel said:

I also know where Kansas is.

schimmel said:
TheNesMan said:
schimmel said:

yea, so they know how to stay away

TheNesMan said:
schimmel said:

Whoa, Buffalo is not the armpit of America ! I resent that ! if anything, New Jersey is the armpit, smells like one...

Hey, won't that trip take you pretty close to the Grand Canyon? You've got to stop and see it, even if it's just to take a couple good pictures. It's the quintessential road trip stop in the area you're driving through (and if you have a few days they have white-water rafting).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod