USA Quest 1: Journey of the Drunk Irishmen

Whatever you do dude, don't sleep in the cornfields....

they don't like that.

Also, when you go to New York, make sure to head to Restaurant Row, and China Town.

Hehe :p

Well it was certainly a once in a lifetime experience!

although it was quite difficult for me personally, I was the intravert in the group and I was basically stuck with extravertive 8 guys who wanted to go out drinking every night and pick up sleazy women!

If I could do it again I would have drank with them as alcohol brings out the extravert in me!

Haha, awesome. I like how your route was all bamboozled until you got to the midwest, where you just drove in a straight line for about 416 miles.

Also, MOAB!

StalfrosCC said:
LOL, somebody doesn't read topics.

I love this video. This trip must have been so f****** awesome.

I work, I don't pay attention anymore. And I only read the first page.

But my advice is the same, avoid cornfields, visit Chinatown, yadayada.

StalfrosCC said:
Dude... the trip is over. This is an update post.

Are you dense?

Either that or you ignored the irony of the statement.....

Either way....great vid CDB, looks like you had a good time.

LinksOcarina said:
StalfrosCC said:
Dude... the trip is over. This is an update post.

Are you dense?

Either that or you ignored the irony of the statement.....

Either way....great vid CDB, looks like you had a good time.

What I'm saying is, we are now discussing the awesomeness of the feat and the video he posted... Between you and De-Ting in the car topic I'm afraid GR has been zapped of all upright walking, critical thinking users.

StalfrosCC said:
Between you and De-Ting in the car topic I'm afraid GR has been zapped of all upright walking, critical thinking users.
That's right. Bleed all over us. As if we didn't have enough periods around here.

You missed Seattle on there.

Portland has that same slogan, "Keep Portland Weird". Many Portlanders are also kind of gay and irritating.

Doesn't change the fact many of them are stuck in the 90s and they need to get rid of the bums on the streets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod