Once you go black...

...I'll probably still just stick to white, but I know this'll make some of you very, very, very happy.

Now, you just have to find out how to enable it ;)

If you can't figure it out, I'll spill the beans, but give it a shot first.......

DarkGR.png
[/img]

Ahhh... I'm not a crazy advocate for going back to black, but this is pretty cool. I've switched, and I might leave it this way.

Thanks! :)

Edit: Just noticed that this makes the thumbs up and down invisible! Haha. It's kind of cool that way, though. ;)

Sightless said:
Edit: Just noticed that this makes the thumbs up and down invisible! Haha. It's kind of cool that way, though. ;)

Are you using Google Chrome? I'm not seeing the thumbs or flame either on Chrome, but it's fine on Firefox.

If anyone else sees any issues, definitely post them here.

Yes, I am using Chrome.

...And nevermind! Apparently refreshing fixed everything. Thanks for the quick response. :D

Ahh that looks so much better.

Thanks Anthony. Now I have more of a reason to be on the front page, where I can make fun of everyone properly.

Spoiler!: The trick is to enable the adds with add block.

Just kidding! but seriously, what's the secret?

Lien said:
Spoiler!: The trick is to enable the adds with add block.

Just kidding! but seriously, what's the secret?

Yes, that's the ticket! Everyone disable their ad block!

It's in your user settings on the main site. Click the little triangle right under your name.

Baby steps, my friends. Perhaps we have something bigger in-store for the forums and we're waiting on that before switching black. Or perhaps it's nothing at all...

Have you guys picked up that I enjoy being a cryptic asshole yet?

Optimus-Crime said:
Affen said:
De-Ting said:
But still no black for the forums?

That feels soo much better on the old eyes. But, yeah, need a black for the forums.

Anthony_Severino said:
Baby steps, my friends. Perhaps we have something bigger in-store for the forums and we're waiting on that before switching black. Or perhaps it's nothing at all...

Have you guys picked up that I enjoy being a cryptic asshole yet?

Professor-Layton-The-Eternal-Diva.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod