Is there anyway you can enlarge our avatars?

You guys, still wouldn't get it, actually.

Though, I know I've told what it is before.

used44 said:
You guys, still wouldn't get it, actually.

Though, I know I've told what it is before.

I remember that actually. Well, I remember you telling everyone what it is, but I forgot what you said. Isn't it some album art from some band, or am I getting you confused with that other poster who used to be around, SweetSurrender.

Anyway, 75x75 looks good to me, but I'll settle for anything bigger than the current.

They need to be bigger. The current size does no justice tot he butterfingery goodness in my avatar.

problem is that avatars are used for much, much more than the boards. they're in reviews, previews, comrade lists, community pages... we'd have to redesign half the site. we originally picked 48x48 because that's the size of the aim buddy icon.

Duke_Ferris said:
problem is that avatars are used for much, much more than the boards. they're in reviews, previews, comrade lists, community pages... we'd have to redesign half the site. we originally picked 48x48 because that's the size of the aim buddy icon.
Good point.
Lets not change it.

You can now add a larger image as your profile photo.

I noticed Links now has a big version of his avatar which you really should check out.

*sexy time* :)

joeblow said:
You can now add a larger image as your profile photo.

I noticed Links now has a big version of his avatar which you really should check out.

*sexy time* :)

10600.jpg

This really makes a great case of why the avatars should not be enlarged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod